Hiromu out. ITS FUCKING CURSED!!!!!!!

Hiromu out. ITS FUCKING CURSED!!!!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 3.37.21 PM.png (1178x1220, 1.57M)

New Japan big leagueing this shitshow.

Fucking hell, at this rate it's gonna be AEW vs ROH

This is actually fucking cursed

The door was forbidden for a reason.

RESET THE COUNTER

BASED Hiromu faking a cold so he doesn't have to be with goth peter pan and his dad.

this was the one interesting match on the show

>abortion and gun rights protected on the same week that AEW, Moloch promotion of choice, falls apart
God is good

CURSECHADS WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

More like he caught something and they won't let him leave the country. I'm fine with this, this just means I get to see more of based Shingo powermuscle his way out of Young Bucks spots.

LMAOOOO

How is this even possible

Bruh you have a roster of 180 guys you can’t find one to just shove into that spot so Hikuleo can be in the match?

this match is a complete waste of Shingo. I would rather he not be on the show at all than be presented as a midcard act.
Dude main evented the tokyo dome this year for fucks sake

>fever

he's treating your dream PPV like a school test

Attached: 1655955052675.jpg (1284x715, 307.28K)

Why are trannies so retarded?

Attached: file.png (586x601, 64.88K)

Sarcasm font?

The only thing Forbidden on this show are the wrestlers apparently

lmfao

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: -v--tan.gif (480x270, 1.06M)

Oh no no no no

Attached: file.png (579x84, 11.46K)

What?

LE CURSED
DANHAUSEN HAS LE CURSED THE LE PPV!!!!

KWAB

to think we could have gotten Shingo vs Wardlow, Hobbs, PAC....

Shingo ain't getting pinned or submitted by any of those trannies, so you better be ready to job whoever you want from those.