Which wrestling fandom is most uppity?

Which wrestling fandom is most uppity?

Attached: D8316DA9-C33C-44D6-9117-EAB5C38389B7.jpg (1024x734, 53.79K)

you

No one even comes close to e-drones. They've been in a constant state of uppity since 2019.

Probably aewfags. They constantly scream about wwe in a way that makes them seem like they all have MASSIVE inferiority complexes.

All of them

Nujamals

probably all fans of the modern product

Anyone who identifies as a fan (short for fanatic) is mentally ill.

This. Fans console warred as a joke in the 90's. They didn't give a shit as long as both products were pumping out relatively good stuff. Nowadays both E-drones and AEWtists have a weird loyalty to their promotion like the company is gonna reward them for defending their product online.

You're both insufferable nigger faggots that need to be cleansed from the earth so the women can go back to making my fucking non-mutt babies.

>Fans console warred as a joke in the 90's.

Attached: 18plus.gif (400x300, 22.14K)

ECW fans

TJPW and DDT fans

Rent free schizo

AEWtists are the worst, most cult like fanbase I’ve ever seen and I posted on forums with mid 2000s TNA fans. They truly take every criticism of AEW personally to the point where they think they have to defend it like family. Mental illness.

ear

Joshipedos and AEWtists. E-Drones, actual E-Drones are just indians and brain dead boomers, easy to ignore. It’s the midwits that are really unbearable.

nah you are

Either AEW or NJPW fans. They literally can't explain why they like their respective shows without mentioning Meltzer's star ratings

>They literally can't explain why they like their respective shows
Because it's good.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)