Kek it really do be like that. Why are E-Bots proud of their ignorance?

kek it really do be like that. Why are E-Bots proud of their ignorance?

Attached: 65FBC648-D08C-41B0-86FD-E7949D79F30A.jpg (1170x1845, 399.97K)

Nu Jamals are shitting up AEW though, making a show with that pissant company was a mistake

kek fr tho e-drones be dumb as hell lmao

Pretty sure that's the audience at the AEW shows instead

meanwhile the ratings plummet

Plummeting all the way to number 1 on cable

Attached: 1573956200278.png (915x1024, 248.59K)

and yet you're too scared to go head to head with the Tribal Chief on the island of relevancy.

Acknowledge him.

Attached: 34d0e1c1-wm38_04032022ej_34977-min-scaled-1-768x512.jpg (768x512, 78.13K)

AEW chads celebrating that 1.0 million to 800k grow

damn gayew only got 1 viewer? Sad

Last time they went head to head this nigga lost to the bunny

headcanon

No milly

>UGGGGGH, THEY MAKE A MOCKERY OF MY FAVORITE SPORT, FUCKING CLOWNS...
>who's this guy from another huge wrestling company?? LOOOOOOOOL
They're not wrestling fans, they're WWE fans.

Wrestling is gay

The difference is that AEWtists think that but pretend they know them.

Why are you using buzzwords like a bot?

we the ones

why you cryin

>part timer

NJPW reminds me of when some thot on my instagram posts about "OMG I JUST MET SWEEDISH DJ (VERVLAVAN whatever), DREAM COME TRUE!!" and I'm just like......nigga what? Who? And it's always some dude with like 40k followers, but all his pictures are DJ'ing at some rave with like 430,120 people in the crowd.

So basically it's just another guy, and for 700 bucks, someone else could have took his place, and the 430k drugged out fans would have still danced (off beat) anyway.

Same energy. NJPW is irrelevant in the United States. They can only do 2-3 shows a year in America, if that, and it becomes a destination event with smelly marks flying from around the country to that location. They can't go on tour. They can't do a show in St Louis, or Houston, or Phoenix. It has to be a mark city (Chicago, LA, NY) with a large airport nearby.

Sorry AEW Bros, your Sunday PPV will be a huge failure. No DB, No Omega, No Punk, No Cody, No Britt, No Jade, and a bunch of matches that don't matter because NuJamals can't even speak more than a sentence of English.

Enjoy irrelevancy