Bayley injury

It's been a year since Bayley was injured and no reports about her returning soon. Will she ever wrestle again?

Attached: bayleno.png (720x826, 128.43K)

Who cares what the baby killer does

Lol California is a shithole

She’s got a nice arse

You do

Attached: R (2).jpg (818x799, 134.77K)

Liberals have been fleeing California for years. We all know what democrat policies on crime, economics, and immigration lead to.

That's a hugger.

It's 3rd-world tier.

I hope the ones who moved to Texas go back then.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-141153_Gallery.jpg (1029x1098, 323.47K)

who gives a shit

BASEDley

NEWSOM 2024

California is literally the biggest shit hole in the United States

Ugly bitch. Go to aew ugly.

me, shes better looking than most of the active women

Nebraska exists

but look at all this vibrant diversity

Attached: SanFran.webm (720x1280, 2.9M)

Proud of California is like being proud of bigger home invasions and gang rape murder. Grats. You're a real hero.

The Big One can't hit soon enough

It's too inconsequential to be a shithole.

She has severe spinal lordosis which means her posture is all out of wack and that’s probably what made her susceptible to the injury in the first place and why she is taking so long to recover

>Proud to be a Californian
I am from San Diego, and I am ashamed of being from California.

Nebraska doesn't have traffic logjams that pollute the air and joggers popping caps in suckas on a daily basis.

Filthy brown water trash Davina Rose is from CA? Color me shocked. Let me guess, East LA like the rest of the illegal spics. Yeah, that's right. CA is just a haven for spics, niggers, and faggots. Bayley's ancestors were illegal aliens that snuck under the wall in their little underground "Spicroad". Lot of practice from breaking out of Mexican prisons. Fuck Davina and her sloppy ass iguana pussy.

Attached: oc7pwwx5r4w51.jpg (359x500, 55.02K)