The right man won

The right man won

Attached: 1571337356807.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

>I-I DON'T NEED TO WRESTLE YOU HUNTER!! YOU NEED TO WRESTLE M-ACK!

I didn't believe that at the time but I definitely do now. Triple H was right about Phil.

the nash and triple h drama was more interesting than all the lame ass worked shoot smarkbait shit punk was doing in between. people get too fixated on wins and losses though, i didnt even care who won this i just saw it as advancing the storyline. only smarks with a stick up their ass about everything still care about this

I get this site is full of trolls but don’t support HHH he ruined wrestling

>I get this site is full of trolls but don’t support HHH he ruined wrestling

Attached: 1644103248109.png (820x791, 167.53K)

Only one specific tranny unironically likes Paul on this board.

Get back to your dilator aewbese faggot

If cm bill had his way he would've taken that pedigree face up so h's balls would be in his mouth

>rightfully bury a bunch of anti dimes shitters
>NOOOO YOU RUINED WRESTLING!!!!

he missed the biggest anti-dime shitter though, himself

Dilate, Paul tranny. YWNBAW

Golden shovel strikes again!

That big nose faggot couldn’t draw anything if he wasn’t opposite Austin, Rock or Foley

That's right I will never be a woman
I'll be 8inch deep in your dream girlfriend

>Foley
Kek no one ever gave a shit about that fat bitch after he lost he WWF title

they both did honestly. this should have been a triple threat with Punk and HHH getting pedigreed at the same time

Sorry, my girlfriend doesn't date faggot tranny freaks that are obsessed with wrestlers.

You are delusional if you think that

Who said anything about dating faggot, I'm going to take from her what I want and what is rightfully mine wether she likes it or not, and maybe we'll let you watch in the corner while you jerk off to punk getting cucked by bryan

Attached: wwe-paul-michael-levesque.gif (200x200, 947.2K)

The cm punk pipebomb promo got me back into watching, and got a ton of mainstream media attention on WWE, I remember Bill Simmons especially being all into it, and even forcing segments about it into PTI when he would fill in for Wilbon. I watched MitB, and was all hyped after, thought SummerSlam was interesting, and then Punk had his first 1on1 promo with HHH and just fell flat on his face with it so hard I quit watching.
Triple H kept trying to cut a wrestling promo and Punk just kept throwing out boring completely unrelated smarky shit about him holding people down and small guys not being pushed and totally random shit. It made Punk look like a complete dweeb and I lost all interest and I haven't watched anything on more than an extremely casual basis (mainly just big PPVs like WM or SummerSlam) since.