Favorite wrestler from before your time?

For me? lt's Stan Hansen.
>matches always looked like fights
>kino entrances
>legitimately scared the shit out of Japs
>draw wherever he went
>best finisher in history

Attached: Hansen.jpg (2128x3176, 1.16M)

Big Stan is unironically the GOAT

Nick Bockwinkel. He's the guy Ric Flair is supposed to be.

Antonio Inoki's matches always feel like a huge deal because of how legendary he is. The crowds losing their shit over every little thing he did amplifies the experience. Tons of timeless classics I keep re-watching (Inoki vs Robinson is a match that should be shown and taught at wrestling schools).

Attached: o1240175414735756730.jpg (800x1132, 442.82K)

>>best finisher in history
True

Attached: Western lariat.webm (480x360, 2.31M)

>JBL at home
Lmao

Macho Man I know he was wrestling in WCW in 98 but I never watched

>JBL
never drew a dime. Hansen sold out arenas for decades in multiple countries. cope, seethe, huh what u mean

Bruno Sammartino was so fucking over globally as the dominant New York champ that Stan's Lariat got insanely over as the move that broke Bruno's neck that it transcended wrestling as a dangerous move in Japanese culture. I remember in Naruto Shippuden that there were two guys called A and B whose super attack was just both of them hitting lariats at the same time to decapitate people.

Layfieldetty wishes he was as big of a draw as big dimes Hansen.

No one knows who Stan Whosen is and btw Clothesline from Hell > Western Lariato

holy cope EWWLOL drone. ya boilin? ya buttblasted? angry?

>Hansen
>Literal who
Watch ANY Japanese match from the territory days

Nah but you're crying so hard you couldn't even reply correctly kek

I am just old enough to have been a kid when Stan Hansen was a tobacco chewing rough neck cowboy in WCW but I didn't fully appreciate him until after he was retired for a couple of years. My all-time favorite.

For a wrestler I like where I have never seen him wrestle live until after the career was over, probably Tiger Mask.

>replied again
buttfrustrated? gonna cope with another reply? gonna simp for Gayfield some more? KWAB

You have to click on No. to reply, newfriend. I hope that will help you in the future

KWAB

That's a fact, more people know who JBL is than Stan Hansen and JBL would bully you for talking shit about his idol. Stan Hansen is one of those your favorite wrestler's favorite wrestler types. Everyone is a mark for his Lariat. Sometimes a guy will throw the horns and shout YOUTH before doing one to let the smarks know they're going full Hansen with this one.

Stan hansen in the 80s and 90s in japan was 100x more of a draw than JBL at whatever time his prime was