It’s considered politically correct to hate white people and christianity

>it’s considered politically correct to hate white people and christianity

What did leftards mean by this?

Attached: 67822358-F2F4-4B63-89D8-D23889284C9F.jpg (1024x1210, 138.83K)

A lot of niggers are christians so why do you care it's a win win

>slavery was not good
>WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING WHITE PEOPLE?
Why are Republicucks like this?

who bought and sold the first slaves to america friend

>this excuses white people from chattel slavery and killing each other over owning slaves
What was Bleeding Kansas about?

so you're saying you have even less of a reason to be upset about it?

can't help but notice you didn't answer the question

>can't help but notice you avoided my deflection

>making a false equivalency between slavery, christianity and roe v wade

I wonder if there is a group in power who have those particular ethno-religious views and enforced them throughout the country over the past half century through legal political intimidation and cultural domination

If you're any self-respecting white person who loves your true heritage. Then you should hate Christianity or any of the Abrahamic faith systems for that matter. Jewish missionaries were the ones that invaded old European lands, and said "your way is Satanic and incorrect", and for 2000+ years it's been a case of cuckery and slavery disguised as heritage and culture.

>true heritage
literally anything you can come up with is pure headcannon since it was just a bunch of illiterate groups before Christianity, who didn't bother to record pre-Christian customs until hundreds of years of acculturation after the fact. You're closer to Kangs then you'll ever realize kek

Sure thing, pooskin.

Sure thing, Chaim.

>I have no rebuttal I'm a piece of shit because my parents were pieces of shit and their parents were piece of shit and my grandma and grandad were also pieces of shit. My heritage is the shit lineage.

based fuck christcucks

Niggers literally kidnapped each other and sold their captives to Jews to bring to the New World.

There goes his easy wwe "ambassador" job lmao what a dumb nigger

Slavery’s greatest moral evil was leaving outdated and defective farm equipment in the United States

keep crying, bitches

kek, did he really say that? kek, what a dumb slippin nigger

Liberals and leftists (both are the same, we're killing that pilpul right here in the womb) are slaves of the banking elite and the sooner you realize this, the better.
Moreover, the right wing is the tool of the same beast. We call this beast, Babylon