SrGrafo

BASED

Attached: 2D622924-0FD9-44CE-82B7-92A6C98F8364.jpg (1170x1444, 362.59K)

Why are you pretending to be me homo

Mediocre fag, you’ll never be true cancer like poof bombz or yelissa

stunning and brave to speak up in favor of the current thing!

> Literally who
Mkay whatever nigger

>theyre always never afraid to speak up for what they truly believe in and that's why they will always be respected by the wrestling community
And yet, when others with different alternative opinions ooposite of the so called "appropriate narrative" do the same, fans, marks (wrestlers), and faggots on Twitter get triggered and offended. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Hi, it's me Señor Grafo.
Please log into your reddit accounts and upvote my pedophilia art featuring underage girls from anime games.
It's allowed there because I draw my blob avatar on it, and a dinosaur thing.
Well, see you later and don't forget: We don't use that word here (nigger).
PS: Please help me take down the /asp/ archivers. They have the only record of the word nigger being posted under my username, since I was always too lazy to use a tripcode.

>scottish

Attached: soylent.jpg (1123x1200, 309.36K)

It's always guys who take it up the ass or gotten a vasectomy when their thot wives ask them to that defend womens rights to cuck them out of the genepool

Now that that nigger stopped abortion we do say that word brother

I couldn't agree more

Based nigger bro

OH MY. COULD IT BE. HE'S HERE. IT'S SRGRAFO

>Batwinksta's opinion

Attached: 1655775589296.jpg (834x720, 369.65K)

not me. Those are mas chuds pretending they are the true SrGrafo, but I stand against any kind of bigotry

>they are never afraid to take the stance that their corporate masters want them to take
Powerful. Stunning. Brave.

Attached: 1621441906402.jpg (1280x1146, 274.42K)

>SrGrafo face turn
swerve of the century

I stand for womens rights and a nigger took them away #facts

>the wrestling community

Attached: aew fans smell.webm (1280x608, 1.83M)

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks, goyim.

>the gay community

>respected
>by women

...but why tho? Women don't fuck simps unless they are paid to touch them. In fact, the amount of pussy thrown at a man increases with the man's lack of respect for women. Also, women respect stupid shit. What a bunch of dimeless pussy drying lovers. Keep and kwab.