Based Titus

Based Titus

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-101318_Twitter.jpg (1440x1951, 455.03K)

Holy shit are degenerates still seething since yesterday?

He's a pedophile.

fire him vince, he just called all white people rapists

Totally forgot that he kissed his kids on the mouth.

true

> MILLIONS Of RACISTS
> MILLIONS OF RACISTS

It's gonna be here for a long time. Either ignore it or do what I'm doing and enjoy the seething

Attached: 1656091618076.gif (1353x1066, 212.17K)

>most of them
work on your reading comprehension

wow more than 50% of white people are rapists, that's much nicer

You didnt put the dancing

agnostic on abortion but the worst people in the world are mad and that's good

i wish i was as passionate about anything as women are about killing babies

The slaveowners were jewish, brother!

>1 decent argument
What is she looking for exactly? "People need to take responsibility for their actions" seems like a decent argument to me. Unless she's implying that women have no agency and don't understand responsibility.

i wish the hulkster would tweet something pro life just to pop the boys at p dub

it's higher then that but i am glad we are on the same page

Well why not? The bible approves of that shit. Of course it also approves of dashing infants against rocks and cutting open pregnant women. Maybe we just shouldn't take advice from a book written by primitive savages.

inb4 the holocaust is referenced in this twitter thread to put cap off the oppression totem pole

you guys have never had sex (and never will) yet you are so opinionated about this issue, really makes you think

Rapists? The fuck is this faithless fool talking about? I thought that nigger died swimming in the ocean. He needs to return to his watery grave.

There's plenty of archaic books that make sense and are older, the words you're looking for are "Jewish savages."

>Unless she's implying that women have no agency and don't understand responsibility.
Oy vey, shut it down!

>still thinks Any Forums isn't full of sex-havers
ngmi

This is why the abortion debate is so garbage. The discussion should be what qualifies as a human life and when does the mother's life override an unborn child's life. Instead it's "You wanna control women's bodies" vs "You wanna kill babies". Neither representative of the other side but easier to dismiss and not have any critical thinking about the matter.

>mass replying CHUD seething because he can't get any pussy
You love to see it

You cant be based if you kiss your son on the lips you dumbass