I‘m still pissed Benoit denied us this banger

I‘m still pissed Benoit denied us this banger

Attached: 7612E524-AEEE-4936-ACC5-A1FF865CF7FC.jpg (750x624, 111.58K)

>Woow, that hu- ACK!!!

>Banger

Go back, faggot.

Benoit died doing something he loved: lifting weights, something Phil would never understand.

wow amazing

wow

God, I wish Benoit killed Phil in the middle of the ring and then himself. Would've been more kino.

Maybe he’ll die doing something he loves, like eating ice cream

I remember hearing someone saying that Benoit was going to be the one going over, but I might be misremembering.

>banger
>rasslefags trying to use spicy mma lingo because they watch tranny shit for retards
lmao
always love when fake faggots call their shitty matches "fights" too
hilarious

Wait a second:
> CM punk is a notorious coward who cant shoot fight for shit
>CM Punk admits Benoits said he was gonna heem him in ring
>Benoit and family dies in supposed murder suicide just before match
>Several people claim inconsistencies with investigations and possible outside involment
>Cm punk is a fan of child murdering, while Benoit was father of the year

Cm punk might have ambushed and murdered Benoit

>Benoit talking to people
>Phil beating the piss out of someone

Attached: Stone Cold Steve Finner.jpg (576x432, 163.33K)

>direct head to head collision, both of their skulls explode instantly, brain matter scattered everywhere

CUNT McMahon confirmed that Phil was going over

Do you guys think Punk was one of the ones who got the ''Dogs in the enclosed pooling area'' texts?

Benoit had lost his U.S. Title feud with MVP and just jobbed to Edge, Cena, and Lashley on Raw/SD. He killed himself because he thought his next move after ECW was out the door. But he still would have gone over Phil.

No he wasn’t close to Benoit

>Benoit would rather kill himself instead of working with Phil
Holy BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-171258-462.png (1080x686, 123.81K)

After ECW there was no way Benoit wouldn’t get some kind of backstage role until his overgrown heart killed him

Christie not kill anyone that fateful night. Him home was invaded by 3 black men recently released from prison. Those men are back in prison telling their story.

Well here's a fun fact for you, in 2006 Chris Benoit was supposed to have a soft retirement and mentor a guy called Gunner Scott instead because his body was so broken down. It didn't happen because Fit Finlay didn't like Gunner Scott and got him sent back to developmental

He would have been a good trainer, but he wanted to wrestle and was only 40 despite always looking older. Being a trainer didn't have the cachet it's had since NXT/Performance Center opened. Plus one of the top officials in the company was Michael Hayes, the booker of Smackdown that buried him out of loyalty to Kevin Sullivan. Vince refused to turn him heel, so he didn't have a future in WWE. If he'd been healthy, he would have gone to NJPW/TNA and would definitely be an agent/trainer in AEW right now.

No idea=Punk was going to lose. If he was going over, he would've beat Johnny Flippyshit

Gunner Scott would become Brent Albright in ROH who was in a stable with BJ Whitmer and current WWE GM Adam Pearce.

this comment really slaps