With all these injuries do you fucking retards finally get why WWE doesn't have their wrestlers killing themselves week...

With all these injuries do you fucking retards finally get why WWE doesn't have their wrestlers killing themselves week in and week out for yummy Meltzer stars?

Attached: 1598042476654.jpg (503x600, 193.24K)

NXT is the kneebrace capital of the world.

Half the WWE roster is injured to ya neckbeard

AEW is full of badly trained/untrained shitters and old dudes who killed themselves on the indies. They are always going to have a high injury rate.

>WWE doesn't have their wrestlers killing themselves
Then explain Owen, Eddie, and Benoit! lmao

Yes, user. I'm sold. I can't wait for AEW to emulate the WWE and have some of the most exciting wrestlers in the world come out and have matches filled with: Spout your catchphrase, do a forward roll, punch, kick, stomp, spout your catchphrase, mind the hardcam, hit your three corporate approved moves of doom, spout your catchphrase, hit your "finisher with theatrics," spout your catchphrase.

Attached: miz_knees.webm (720x405, 1.49M)

No they won’t listen, they want more table spots, more head drops and more concussions BECAUSE MUH PRO WRESTLING IS REALLLLLL REEEEE

Look at these cretins of the earth
OH MY SCIENCE STIFF MEANS ITS REAL!! Neck yourselves

Whenever you post this, all it does is make me like Tony more because Millhouse is fucking based.

Attached: 1635261272063.png (610x591, 191.85K)

Milhouse was a push over , a future cuck, a simp and got no respect from anyone. No wonder you like aew

Imagine not being a Thrillhouse chad. Absolute state of you.

(Also the Simpsons is a comedy you absolute fucking sperg. Who cares if he's a loser? Do you think Barney is cringe too? Buy a sense of humor you massive autistic freakazoid)

Attached: wxTMmR6o_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26.15K)

Attached: ejuries.png (485x895, 32.42K)

AEW got the same amount of injuries in like a week lmao. AEW needs a performance center to retrain these indie shitters and road agents telling Punk and Bryan to just have a normal quick wrestling match

Thrillhouse and milhouse are two separate characters

Cody got injured during his 56th house show match against Rollins in some nowhere podunk

>AEW needs a performance center to retrain these indie shitters

Didn't some Performance Center trained guy break E's neck?

> calls user a sperg
> literally seething into a autistic sperg mess
Kek

That's still an improvement for AEW who has had multiple injuries every single week this entire year.

source?

The problem is AEW wrestlers don't work out, exercise, anything. They think they can hop in the ring after a month of being a lazy fuck and go full bore. Tony fosters this environment. Wrestlers are doing drugs instead of hitting the gym.

AEW is doing irreparable harm to the future of prowrestling.

No neck breaks though.

Shut the FUCK up E-drone scum

>gets called autistic
>decides to argue semantics pedantically like an autist in reply
A bold strategy -- leaning into it. I like it.
>spacing after meme arrows
What godless third world hellhole are you from, user?

Ricky Starks broke his neck and Tony Khan covered it up and made him travel and do commentary

That was over a year ago.

Show your working.

>Show your working.
HELLO GOOD MORNING SIRS AND BABY JIRLS. You're seething so hard you can't even type.