100k buys and trannies trying to pretend that is a success when stadium tickets are going for 6 dollars and they need...

100k buys and trannies trying to pretend that is a success when stadium tickets are going for 6 dollars and they need to split the money with NJPW.

Attached: smark frenzy.jpg (1200x628, 107.88K)

If this doesn't reach 150k buys, it's a failure

It's guaranteed to do worse than any PPV in the past year.

Trannies yesterday were already coping that "if this does 100k, it will be a great number", I shit you not lmao
They have seen how bad Tony bungled this shit up
They see the Forbidden Door titanic heading into the iceberg
Even the most Tony faithful are starting to waver
They know it
This shit is gonna flop

This

Attached: file.png (633x173, 49.25K)

Wait what have I been missing? New japan and AEW are doing a joint ppv? That sounds pretty good actually. Is omega healthy yet?

500k buys is the absolute floor

Man do you faggots not know any other words? I mean, memes aside, are you obsessed with trannies? What is up with Any Forums being absolutely obsessed with trannies? Is it the confusion? Delusion with childhood trauma? Or the fact that it’s a buzz word here and have to echo chamber the same insults? Kind of disappointing to be honest. You wwe fags hurl the same shit every day and nobody cares. It’s almost as if you watch the same shit every week and can’t think for yourselves

Isn't it just the same shit as "e-drones"? Shitposting nicknames are an hallmark of Any Forums. Don't get so worked by 'em.

>t.

Attached: 1626540535638.gif (600x600, 2.56M)

Ut ohhhh, is this the kindergarten classroom where the LITTLE WIDDLE E-DRONIE-WONIES are trying to figure out which arbitrary and fake lines Forbidden Door needs to reach to be a success? Is this the place where FAT FUCK WOMEME LOVING E-DRONIES are trying to organize their PATHETIC HEADCANON so they'll have a talking point for next week to spam in their empty echo chamber threads because real ELITE CHADS are out fucking bitches and making money?

Is that what's going on in here, little guys? Ya little FAT FUCK MANLET POOJEET E-DRONIE WONIE ASS BITCHES?

Attached: kwabbbb.jpg (640x454, 66.28K)

>Trannies are actually worried that Forbidden Door isn't gonna reach 150k, a lower number than any other AEW PPV in the last year
Bro... This isn't even millyposting. This is genuinely low balling. The fact you're worried and coping advance for if they can't reach that line is telling.

2/10 learn subtlety here's a (You) because it's the weekend.

UT OHH THE DWONIES ARE MAD TODAY
THEIR PERSONAL CARER IS GONNA HAVE TO CHANGE THEIR DIAPEE AND GET THE POOPIES OUT

This show is an unmitigated disaster.

Trannies have seen how bad Tony fucked this up as well as anyone else. No way it reaches the 150k mark, even though a few months ago anyone would have guessed it'd reach it. Never underestimate """Booker of the Year"""

no partnership?

Attached: 1652026422576.jpg (1920x1187, 248.86K)

>Forbidden Door needs 100k PPV buys to be a success
>Forbidden Door needs 175k PPV buys to be a success
>Forbidden Door needs 500k PPV buys to be a success
WUT OHHHHH DWONIE-WONIES BETTER GET THEIR STOWWIES STRAIGHT BEFORE THE SHOW STARTS

Gotta get your little talking points together so you can have an outlet for your crippling mental illness in your dimeless spammed threads next week! Better HWURRY HWRURRY little DWONIES

Attached: smug ref.jpg (197x200, 11.23K)

No confidence?
150k is such a low number and you're not confident this will surpass it.

still lots of money

UTTT OHH IS 150K THE NUMBER? BUT DWONIES, WHAT IF THAT'S TOO LOW AND THEY HIT IT

WE BETTER SAY 200K JUST IN CASE OR THE MEAN ELITE BUWWIES WILL MAKE FUN OF US

Attached: kwabb.jpg (423x383, 48.1K)

>>Forbidden Door needs 100k PPV buys to be a success
That's trannies saying that. If this somehow does below 100k, it would be a complete catastrophe.
It's 150k they need to reach.

Attached: takagi-3.jpg (600x400, 137.48K)

Thank god, after seeing how the Japs kneecapped Dynamite, I think WWE is best off just sitting on their throne and letting the peasants fuck themselves over as they get farther and farther away from overthrowing them

I doubt you'll even break even NuJamal are taking half and they aren't paying for the stadium, security, catering, ring setup, lights, fireworks or staff payments

seethe radiating

I'm sticking with 150k. It's only a very slight lowball from the number. It doing worse than all other PPVs in the past year when they have to split revenue is an unmitigated disaster.
Anything past that and it will be a success, even if it's at an exact 150k and it's a slightly underwhelming one.

Attached: shingo2.jpg (600x400, 223.58K)

>I think WWE is best off just sitting on their throne and letting the peasants fuck themselves over as they get farther and farther away from overthrowing them
>implying WWE isn't massively the jannetty to every reputable major sports league/organization on the planet
The WWE is a grimy peasant with a shit-smeared face compared to God-King NFL

Attached: Largest-Sports-League-by-Revenue.png (873x539, 18.55K)