Puts the hottest angle on ice because MUH FORBIDDEN DOOR

Who would do this?

Attached: 31FEBFE8-FBE9-47F7-AFE8-5B20F84DF420.jpg (828x461, 263.36K)

>Promotion that tells stories over the span of years rather than weeks
>Surprised when the angle calls for the man who begged to be fired and called his boss a "fucking mark" on live TV is taken off TV
1986 Vince would do this

He literally told TK to fire him and then got cut off. What do you want? You want him to appear the next week and fight Tony Khan in a winner-gets-better-contract-match?

no patience?

>>Promotion that tells stories over the span of years rather than weeks
what story how to drive away 25% of your audience

Are you telling me MJF might be off tv for months just to sell “la work shoot”?

Do you have him come back in some angle during Blood and Guts or do you wait and have him interrupt the unification match?

This is what Tony khan booking does to people, it’s make them believe in this long term storytelling bullshit. Instead you get year long title reigns that end in with a guy beating your champ and jobbing to a broken toe. Or turns that are so obvious even wheelchairs and dentheads know it’s going to happen

The best angle you have right now is Christian and now jungle boy is hurt . You can’t make this up

>people tune in to see what MJF will say or do after hearing he has heat with Tony
>they waste it all on a Russo-tier worked shoot to both work the fans and the boys in the back
>MJF vanishes
>everyone forgets about him
>ratings plummet
The angle was killed from the start by blowing it all on the worked shoot that needed MJF to be taken off TV while he is white hot and drawing attention.

Prove me wrong.

meds

aew has never recovered from the ratings drop after his promo

Something’s work better on paper than IRL.
This is dumb as fuck and no one will care about an invasion angle.

so it wasn’t the hottest angle and op is a full of shit eh?

literally no one forgot about it, you just made a thread

it was until he gave that promo so yeah it was booked to shit

I'm expecting him to beat down a champion mox at the end of the show

You’re in complete denial

It would be retarded if he showed up immediately. Like when Punk came back two weeks after MitB.

It proves correct. The ratings never got better after he vanished . He was the draw you smark

Everyone of you faggots spammed that his promo lost viewers as it was happening
Now you’re pivoting to saying it was the best thing ever and him not being on TV is causing a drop
This is why this board is shit, you faggots just want to make it like Any Forums and act out some gay consolewar disinformation campaign

if you draw a million viewers it all ends. Any Forums is setting you up with long term booking to dominate the catalog and all you have to do is get 1 million eyes on your show.

>why won't Tony bring back the backstabber who shat all over AEW on live TV????? it was the only reason I have to live on this earth. BASED YUMMY HEELARONI was spitting mad factoids!!!

Attached: 1630942357617.png (409x534, 197.81K)

>Tony Khan booked CM Punk to break his foot and be out with an injury

Attached: 1514690274699.png (377x353, 56.29K)

You're wrong and also a mark.

Who are you quoting

It honestly brings me so much joy to see the pain dronies are in over MJF being taken off TV.
Everyone complaining about no MJF on TV.

Christian and Jungle Boy aren't fighting each other until All Out.

>It honestly brings me so much joy to see the pain dronies are in over MJF being taken off TV.
Me too bro I love watching the ratings collapse dronies BTFO

Ratings were up this week

MJF promo drew 1.1 million

Hot? it's a tired retread of brian pillman sr's gimmick from 27 years ago, i wish when he bopped the mic after it cut off, a bunch of confetti and a you're fired flag popped out