Hey faggots, My name is Tino and I hate every single one of you

All of you are fat, retarded, no lives who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people?" I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: It's me and my bitch.

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-160028_Instagram.jpg (720x1210, 200.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're a cripple

If you ever want to make an Italian seethe, just replay this scene for them

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8

Attached: 28d9032bce757282ce31406e3f731ce7.png (1203x629, 828.98K)

this board is so obsessed with indians and italians

Nott like this rose sissies... the bloom is off the clitty cage..

Why are you roleplaying Tino, user? did you forget to take the pills?

Hey Homos,
My name is Vince, and bro I freakin hate every single one of you. Bro All of you are fat, retarded, no-life marks who spend every second of their day looking at fake ass fighters bro. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly bro, have any of you ever gotten any freakin pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but bro you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Joshis.
Bro, Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot bro. I'm pretty much perfect. I was freakin WCW world heavyweight champion, and starter on my baseball team bro. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to half naked grown men play fighting"? I also got straight Record ratings, and have a banging hot wife (She gave me multiple sons; Shit was SO cash bro). You are all shoot faggots who should just freakin kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Attached: F8ECA0D1-7431-438E-866F-9ACC4F8E24FC.jpg (1127x1207, 324.42K)

that hairline is cope

I would pay to see them fuck

Those are men

8/10

Attached: wug.png (193x195, 75.34K)

Absolutely BASED

based

>Jannetty to Moss

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME

I honestly don’t understand why anyone hates on the guys women’s wrestlers marry or are in committed relationships with. This is why you’re all forever single virgins. Jealousy is one of the worst traits of all. Good for Tino Sabbatelli. Him and Mandy make a good couple. No women’s wrestlers want any of you and that’s just s fact of life. Go out and talk to real-life women in your leagues.

If you really want to make an Italian seethe, just show them pictures of their disgusting pig moms.

you're trying too hard ,this is all you need

Attached: amBLqnd_460s.jpg (460x613, 49.97K)

Based

HEY SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

Attached: meandhayter.jpg (402x569, 51.47K)

kwab
kek what a bro

dimes