What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: image_2022-06-25_105038570.png (710x602, 437.83K)

jamal has been cursed ever since they got the divas belt

Just checked Ringside News and this story is real and it's on the front page

>No Kenny
>No Punk
>NOkada
>No Milly
>No Willy
= No buy

e-drone fud

Attached: 1655952227357.jpg (1170x389, 223.76K)

This is the first AEW PPV I’m not buying. I’m not sure why but I’m just not invested in any of the matches, I’m sure they will be good that’s why I’ll watch but there’s no heat.

kek that guy is based

you just dont want to pay

For me it’s because the outcomes don’t really matter. The new Japan guys will be gone next week so angles can finally resume . Maybe MJF will come out of hiding? We all know mox is winning the title so who gives a fuck?

>he actually saved this falseflag post

Nah hockey will be on so I’ll just watch the replay after. I paid for the others, if hockey wasn’t on I may have paid
Exactly, it seems like a filler episode

Tony doesn't know to build a compelling, interesting card, peddles his belts in heatless matches to guys he wants to see in his dream matches

Tony doesnt know to do a video packages to intro nip wrestlers to audience because he thinks everyone watches 8 hours of jap shows like he does

Tony does not know how to make them interact naturally. Jay white and suzuki are the only guy who is at the right level of exposure to even consider putting up on for AEW ppv, cant even imagine what nips think of aew shitters they never heard about
Tony doesn't know how handle top talent getting injured, patches his dream match booking with first guy who says they worked with someone before

Tony added too shit belts in his belt factory just before instead using the opportunity to dangle all atlantic belt as something specific for Forbidden Door

Tony names his pvp like a gay movie because its a smark term instead of keeping it simple like "AEW vs NJPW clash of stars"

Simply: Tony happened

I agree with you on this

Imagine paying for a PPV ever. Lmao pathetic loser.

>more fake posts
dronies are just sad, so annoying it makes me wanna watch the fed even less

Most people dont give a shit about Japanese wrestling
even if i did these are just matches thrown together
no story
no build
so dont care

I think it is because nothing on the card is particularly exciting unless you are a total weeb

>$50 for this shit card
Not surprising honestly.

Why are you crying?

why are you such a petty bitch?

Who preorders a PPV? I’ve always bought it like 20 minutes before it starts.