Now that the dust has settled, what's your honest thoughts on Bryan...

Now that the dust has settled, what's your honest thoughts on Bryan? and his inability to increase numbers for AEW despite his large salary supposed (exposed lack of) drawing power?

Attached: Daniel Bryan.jpg (1200x1200, 91.74K)

He has really been exposed without the WWE machine. Not that he was a draw in WWE to begin with. But still.

My mum just buried Daniel Bryan. Said he looks like a gyppo anti draw

pathetic samefagging

Attached: one poster.png (2207x786, 370.9K)

translation
>waaaah please leave my precious bryan alone
reap what you sow

Now that the dust has settled Kevin Nash will always be this board's lolcow

OH NO NO NO NO NO

nobody cares about your scripted gets brother stop linking them

will likely get murked also, i'll laugh my ass of if it does

he's so desperate, he spent almost half a decade of his life and the best he can do is force (not script) gets, the loser actually sits and waits and tracks them, thats how he fails so often, there's no robot he does it manually

that's how sad his life is!! lol

why did you go from eddie to bryan the only people who ever liked them are aew trannies are they are too sensitive to ever laugh about rape

Bryan thinking Dean Malenko was a better wrestler than Steve Austin makes me wonder if he's retarded.

>i'll laugh my ass of
good morning sir

A guy who has a sizable fanbase of hardcore nerds who watch too much indy shit. Said fanbase spent years trying to get him over until Vince gave him a catchy gimmick and chant, which allowed the non-fatbodies to join in.

People got bored of his shtick but the geeks remain on his side because muh indies.

Only tourists get triggered by shitposting
You should probably go back

>92
Bros I'm starting to think maybe it did happen.

HA! got murked
you messed with the wrong people mf'er
>lets a nobody random live in his head rent free 24/7 for years
OH NO NO NO NO NO!

>Only tourists get triggered by shitposting
don't you have more reports to be making wolfie-kun?

Attached: 1508897119298.jpg (1200x654, 130.04K)

>announcing a report
what a brainlet

But....you're triggered over the Nash meme. Did you really just dunk on your self? ROFL God damn seek help, this is so pathetic.

Only newfags think these shitposts are genuine because they don't know 4chin culture. Taking screenshots and using them as a way to "BTFO" people is sure fire proof that you're new.
I'm a 92 poster ya dummy.

>Taking screenshots
>is sure fire proof that you're new

Attached: jewt ruins everything.jpg (469x224, 14.95K)

>and using them as a way to "BTFO" people
You left that part out

because screencapping peoples retardation to throw it back in their face is Any Forums culture. moot had his little bitchfit about aussies thrown in his face for years.