Console shit aside, why did you stop watching it?

console shit aside, why did you stop watching it?

Attached: njpw-logo.jpg (645x370, 20.32K)

I didn't. G1 is gonna be kino.

Coof
Back to watching it now, though. It's been great.

It sucks.

No Kenneth.

I stop watching when EVIL turned on Naito and joined Bullet Club. They took someone from my boy's stable and catapulted him to the main event without giving a shit if he was good enough or not. It looked the writing on the wall and I jumped ship.

I've seen every possible matchup at least 5 times over.

>WWE
Started watching as a kid. Stopped when I was 12. Started watching again in 2017, stopped watching after Greatest Royal Rumble.
>AEW
I started watching when Jay White appeared on Rampage, I stopped watching after the MJF Punk feud finished.
>NJPW
Started watching G1 28, stopped watching after WK 13. Started watching again at the NJC 2020, been watching since.

When they had Kenta jump Naito at the end Wrestle Kingdom instead of giving fans the LIJ roll call they waited like five years for. To set up a B level PPV title defense.

You're gonna get shit on for this, and while I obviously agree that it's very silly to drop New Japan for that, that was definitely retarded. The most retarded part to me is that Kenta had lost just that Wrestle Kingdom in a singles match, too. None of it made sense besides being "HEEEEAAAAAT"

Kenny left to start a new company and revolutionise the business

After the new belt, but not because of the new belt. I actually like it, but I just couldn't watch a wrestling promotion without crowd noise anymore. The moment they can cheer again I'm back.

The pandemic restrictions.

honma was my favorite wrestler so when he got heemd i stopped watching
then shibata got heemed but in the most kino match to end his career that it was a satisfactory ending of njpw to me and i was satisfied enough to stop watching

I'm not even a Naito mark so it's not so much that I was infuriated by it, it's just that I realized they had no idea what they were doing. Before that WK I kept thinking they must know how stale and NWOish Bullet Club is so they wouldn't just keep dumping guys into it. But after WK I didn't think that anymore. And then they did the dumb Evil/Bullet Club angle right after, so I felt vindicated.

No Kenny

I had a similar moment giving up on WWE when Ascension got btfo by DX on a nostalgia show. I had no particular love for Ascension, it was just a bright flashing signal that nothing interesting was going to be happening so why watch.

My boys weren't being pushed/mercilessly jobbed out while shitters I absolutely despise were being pushed

test

who were your boys and who did u hate?

I didn't, I just don't watch every single road show.

Test is dead, man...

Didn't, I've just always been a tourist for the G1, Wrestle Kingdom, and Dominion.
I keep up with what's going on, I just ain't watching all that filler in between.

I didn't. Even the dark times of 2021 were good in comparison to everything else.
Though I will unsubscribe if Jay drops the title tomorrow.

Attached: 1633841295796.webm (928x522, 2.77M)