What is this faggot’s appeal? Why does anyone actually like him?

What is this faggot’s appeal? Why does anyone actually like him?

Attached: F4D27DCC-0BE2-4843-A346-CE7F265D3DAD.jpg (1400x1400, 146.4K)

he is big with smarks because he himself is a big nerdy smark faggot.

Pity because he has AIDS

He has "it". Simple as.

he say da bay bay and boom

"It" being AIDS

you're asking the wrong place we all hate him

He fucked the right women

He has sex with the bucks and they have creative control, it's not about if people like him. They are a lot like vince

No he doesn't.

He has great out of ring mannerisms. Vince really wanted him as a manager. I think he genuinely is a perfectly good upper-midcard guy that can lead a faction with an uppercard ace and a tag and whatever else credibly.

Him getting dunked on by Jay a couple of weeks ago is a great example. 9/10 wrestlers wouldn't have emoted in that genuinely hurt way that makes you go "GET FUCKED COLE"

Nobody's been able to provide one single clip of him doing anything besides his gay entrance. There was that one time he had someone in a rear chinlock while the Bucks kissed him on the cheek but that's not even wrestling, that's synchronized faggotry.

He was in the bullet club and has ties to the elite. The guy could be absolute dogshit and still maintain a sizable fanbase because geeks gotta look out for fellow geeks.

Also wrestled in Japan which gives him huge coomer points.

Atom Smol

I get the impression that he carries himself professionally that makes him appeal to the guys running the show. Like him extending his NXT contract a couple of months just to help wrap up the story. He does seem like a nice friendly guy when out of character on stream.

This

While cole has a slightly limited moveset i really like his moves. His facial cyes and mannerisms. Despite him being a cruiser weight i like him.

But he needs to hit the damn gym if im honest

He has a cool song and points at himself. What more do you need you loser.

Kek

Twitter really shut this place up about Adam Cole's physique. Now who's the little bitch, huh?

>what more do you need
preferably musculature that is superior to that of a 10 year old. He wouldn't even need to do much, just lift 3-4 times a week

Still atom smol

>manlet
>skinnyfat
>poor work ethic
>sucks
>charisma vacuum

Smarks see themselves in him. Living vicariously through his success which is fueled by their financial support. They are dedicated to seeing someone of similar dimelessness shit up the TV kind of like how blacks aren't happy unless 75% of television heroes are black.