They're swapping belts

Hangman is winning the IWGP strap
Tana is taking home the AEW title

Attached: njpw-iwgp-worldheavyweighttitle2021[1].jpg (700x393, 107.7K)

Basically, yes. Tanahashi is actually a little sore and won’t be able to do the G1. The plan is for him to beat Moxley and stay in America and with AEW until Punk comes back. Page is winning the hebby q belt and swapping spots with Ace.

Screenshot this comment if you don’t believe me.

suck my fat balls

Yes and then Page will beat Tana to unify the belts cause Tana was nice to him once in a promo 4 years ago

you really are a fucking mark

>Hey, Gedo, you should take the title off of Jay White, your main gaijin star that just had a big win over Okada to win the belt, so you can give not even our tranny belt, but our interim tranny belt, to Tanahashi, your old sawdusted former ace that, while delivering on great matches, isn't in a position to be a top star anymo-
NO LMFAO

Attached: 1656004073484.png (567x444, 437.96K)

Was this all said on The Podcast?

This too based to happen for either mudshow

long reigns are boring
unpredictability and hot potatoing is based
get a fucking clue

Attached: RockvsMankind_ValentinesDay[1].jpg (1250x939, 118.42K)

that would be pretty neat

what we wanted: Kenny vs Ibushi for IWGP belt at Wrestle Kingdom
what we're getting: CM Punk vs Adam Cole for the interrim AEW belt at the Tokyo Dome

Then why not just use actual potato then

What's the big deal with Tana vs Punk?
CM Brookes is painfully mediocre in the ring which doesn't bode well for a smark centric fed. Promo battles won't work because of Tana's broken English (Punk would bury him on the mic like he did Hangman)

I will fucking kill you

Only in Meltzer's dreams

All memes aside, if New Japan put the belt on Adam Page, that's it - the nail in the coffin.

if there was the smallest chance that either of these were happening it would make the show a lot more exciting. i wish i could suspend my disbelief as much as you guys.

Please be nicer friend

They probably think this will be some crazy booking nobody expects when we all see it from a mile away kek.

lmao no way, IF and I consider it an IF so big that if I was Douglass Adams I'd call it an IF so big that if you stood on top of it, you could almost grasp how big space is. There is a switch, it's a short one with Jay winning it back and maybe acknowledging Hangman wasn't as big a pushover as he thought. And CM Punk taking it back and giving Tana the big "You were an amazing opponent" spiel.

HTF did nujamal go from one of the best world title designs to one of the worst world title designs without some mediocre designs in the middle? It isn't devolution but sudden and bad.