Reminder that every jap on this card is happy to be there

Everything you hear about Japanese wrestlers is how they love being in America and performing in front of big American crowds. It’s a dream come true for them

New Japan wrestlers don’t care about your console wars. This will be one of the most memorable nights of their careers for a lot of them

Attached: CDF2F400-DB80-4803-AEC0-FEFE15BE0ABB.jpg (739x415, 70.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlezone.com/news/1298750-kazuchika-okada-and-his-wife-are-expecting-a-child-in-august-okada-says-he-could-take-time-off
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jamal is irrelevant Im sure theyll be happy someone cares for a night.

theyre just there for the free vacation to take pictures, just like the ones at disneyland

The way weebs on this board fetishise the Japanese wrestlers is legit some of the most cringe shit ive seen on the internet.

>New Japan wrestlers don’t care about your console wars. This will be one of the most memorable nights of their careers for a lot of them

Attached: 5b3.jpg (584x666, 75.45K)

So happy Meltzer literally admitted on his newsletter Okada had to be begged for weeks to go and they only managed it this week lol

Bryan skipped the show because he's scared Darren Young would be there

Okada is a true red blooded american Patriot

Attached: 6BA320AF-C756-400C-8388-44563B3B8558.jpg (400x533, 24.1K)

This is one of the few non English speakers that cracks me up constantly. Okada is a funny ass nigga

/thread

that's not what he said at all
>Okada had said he
wasn’t going to be doing the show because his pregnant wife has a birthday that
weekend. It is known that Tony Khan pushed very hard for certain talents for the
PPV and television, and Okada would have been the most important New Japan
wrestler to get on the show.

>Okada had said he wasn’t going to be doing the show
Yeah, as I said.

No you said he was begged for weeks and weeks and only agreed at the every last minute which wasn't stated or confirmed in his newsletter at all, it's Jerk headcannon
And Okada only told the press he was looking to take time off in general, nothing specifically about this show
Meltze'rs japan reporting hasn't improved at all. At first he said she was going to give birth and then had to correct that it was just her birthday and she's not due until August wrestlezone.com/news/1298750-kazuchika-okada-and-his-wife-are-expecting-a-child-in-august-okada-says-he-could-take-time-off

Yet another lying e-drone exposed, you love to see it

Attached: the average e-drone console warrior.png (1306x99, 11.65K)

>get paid for travel and hotels
>room service
>don't have to work too hard, its just some indie show
Yeah I don't like AEW or NJPW and it still seems like a pretty good deal for the wrestlers. Its the fans I'm concerned about

After all, Japan developed Stockholm syndrome after being squashed by Uncle Sam.

>some indie show

New Japan has not played to a house the size of Forbidden Door in literal years.

ROH and NJPW ran Madison Square Garden and it was still considered an indie show. All they got to do is get their shit in and not worry about having good matches, the marks will eat it up.

I dont like borekada but this is great

Kek

According to whom?

>wait what is Kang-chingwa and Hubuki Kunashika!
>who??? Who is that??
>And.... and Hokoki Donikoki with Kibawa Bukukaki!!!! I dont believe it!
Pls have Excalibur and JR doing this shitshow