Download current patch, Real World or Historical Mods and Graphics from here:

bethebooker.net/thread/162/tew2020-download-index

Linuxfags:
>Install Winetricks
>Make new 32-bit prefix
>Use that to install jet40, vb6run, msxml6, vcrun6
>Crack using GDS Generic Patcher above
>Run in Terminal using
>Winearch=win32 WINEPREFIX="/home/user/.local/share/wineprefixes/win32/" wine "/home/user/.local/share/wineprefixes/win32/drive_c/Program Files/GDS/TEW2020/tew2020.exe"
>Only doesn't crash sometimes
>SuperiorOS.png

Alternative Linx method:
>Install VirtualBox
>Pirate a Windows ISO
>Run Windows in VM
>Play it on that instead

Consolefags/Boomers/Retards:
>Step by step instructions for Windows install here
pastebin.com/GAZnqxnu

Need storyline ideas? Storyline seeds paste is here:
pastebin.com/8LK6x1YE

Need latest (1.40) patch but GDS forum registration is being retarded? Patch here:
workupload.com/file/Bhm3EQSwhm2

---

TE-Chads, what you:
>Bookin'
>Hirin'
>Firin'
>Buryin'
>Warrin'
>Drawin'

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=1bNr3144GDI

Attached: cena knows best.png (916x615, 516.96K)

2004 WWE here, haven't had much time to book this past week, but I made it past Bad Blood 2004, where Jericho beat HBK to win the WWE Championship in the main event.
Christian beat Brock to retain his World Heavyweight Championship. via interference and tons of other shenanigans in the co-main. I'm gonna be honest I booked myself into a corner with Brock. He's too strong, no idea what to do here.
Angle, who told me he's willing to put over Cena, did the job clean, and my god Cena is fucking over. See pic related.
I found a solution to my Evolution dilemma. I'll have Orton turn on Triple H instead of the other way around and will make Orton the primary heel of the company and lead Evolution. I'll just send HHH away with a kayfabe injury for a couple of months to keep him out of the title picture.
Danny Basham's "Immigrant Invitation" is fully underway, getting dreadful ratings, but hey. Gonna try to get it over by the time Rey comes back from injury in 3 1/2 months.

Attached: Screenshot (166).png (1044x547, 70.1K)

Make Cena your new figurehead ASAP, he'll print dimes, especially in merch. Good call on Triple H, since you mentioned in a previous thread you wanted to keep the booking somewhat plausible for 2004 WWE.
>Lesnar
You could have him do a slow burn heel turn, maybe he's sick of being screwed out of titles, maybe he's in conflict with a sympathetic face authority, etc., and you could pull Cena vs. heel Lesnar for the WWE Championship for WM21.

>Christian beat Brock to retain his World Heavyweight Championship
based and peeppilled

Attached: ribeveryone.jpg (400x400, 37.44K)

>Danny Basham's "Immigrant Invitation"
Remembering you made Basham your US champ because he shoot broke Rey's leg, kek. Based booker rewarding the tough guys.

Curious, so what are you doing with the IC and tag titles? Any long term prospects that you're interested in? Any shitpost/meme ideas you got kicking about? Are you going to hire Punk and bury him with one of the many idiotic 2004-2006 WWE gimmicks?

>Make Cena your new figurehead ASAP
Yeah, that's still the plan. Gonna do it officially after he wins the WWE title at Summerslam, then spend the next couple of years feeding pretty much everyone to him as I fully establish him as the face of the company. Plan is to draft him to RAW as the WWE Champion during the 2005 draft just like IRL, so he's gonna hold the belt at least until then (barring any major injuries of course)
>and you could pull Cena vs. heel Lesnar for the WWE Championship for WM21
I was thinking about running either Cena vs. heel HBK or Cena vs. Lesnar for the WM21 main event, so that's definitely not a bad idea.
Foley was just appointed as RAW GM so I could do the sympathetic authority figure angle, and since Foley is still able to wrestle I could have Brock murder him in late '04 to fully cement his heel turn.
Benoit is the current IC champ, he's over as fuck so I use him to feud with younger guys and make them look good using the Open Match road agent note. He's currently in a feud with Dupree, and pencilled in for a 4-way also involving Kane and RVD at Vengeance. Booker T & Bryan Danielson (as masked comedy relief American Dragon) are the current World Tag Champs on RAW. They're feuding with Kevin Nash & Scott Steiner. The tag division is a bit dire at the moment though.
I did actually hire Punk and give him a Straight Edge Society stable. They're solid midcard hands. I also told him to hit the weights so he's currently bulking up. I'm usually not a fan of hiring too many indy guys this early, but WWE's midcard in 2004 is pretty thin, so I also went and got AJ Styles. Him and Edge are WWE Tag Champs on SmackDown and feuding with WGTT.
No real meme plans. My greatest challenge is reforming the women's division, which is a fucking headache because no one other than Trish, Lita & Victoria can go for longer than 8 minutes. Sex Appeal draws in 2004 though so I can at least use the divas with terrible in-ring stats for something.

Attached: current storylines.png (253x169, 9.2K)

kek yeah Christian's doing pretty well for himself and he's just too fun to book, but his reign is gonna get cut short sadly because I need to get the title on Orton and I can't do heel vs. heel

Attached: Screenshot (168).png (497x335, 17.47K)

>IC champ
Based, using Benoit and the IC title in that way would've been great TV at the time. Will Dupree win the feud, or are you sticking with Benoit a little further?
>RAW tag champs
Based, Bryan as a comedy midcarder is something I totally could've seen in 2004 WWE. Do you plan on eventually giving him a more serious character and push, or is American Dragon drawing midcard dimes?
>SD tag champs
2004 Edge and Styles would've been a dimes tag team. Any plans for the two beyond delivering weekly tag kino?
>reforming women's division
I'd suggest pushing Gail Kim, but I think the mod reflects how green she was in 2004 pretty well. Maybe give Torrie a title push for the memes and because it'd fit 2004 WWE pretty well, kek.
>Main Event
Who's going to win the 2005 Rumble? I'd suggest Lesnar if you want maximum heat and since WWE still had Rumble winners headline Mania at that point.
>Meme suggestions
What about Matt Morgan with Jim Cornette as his manager if possible? I remember when 2004 SD was all about pushing Bradshaw and roided up shitters.

Benoit's definitely keeping the title a bit longer. He consistently pulling the highest rated matches on the card. I also wanna do Eddie vs. Benoit eventually, that'd make for a neat little feud.
Bryan is in the midcard for now. Him and Booker T have good chemistry as a team, and yeah I can totally see the two of them being cool together in 2004. I will eventually give him a singles push, but he's only 23 so I have plenty of time. Gonna keep him masked for another couple of years.
Edge is eventually gonna be a main event player, but he just came back from his neck injury, so I'll have him and AJ deliver kino in the midcard for a bit. I'm gonna introduce Money In The Bank at WM21 and both are actually solid candidates for the win.
I do plan on pushing Gail. I also have Mickie coming up, but they're both pretty low on popularity still. Melina isn't bad either, and I also still have Molly, but she's injured. Torrie was actually just used to put over Victoria as the Queen's Champ on SmackDown. Mickie is probably next in line for that title, but I'll see what happens.
Lesnar is a good winner if I'm running him vs. Cena, yeah. The other contender was Triple H. I'll have him feud with Ric first after returning, before setting his sights on Orton. The dark horse here is Batista. If he gets over, I'm having him win the Rumble.
kek yeah Matt Morgan and Corny would be cool. Could build him up pretty quick by having him run through the SmackDown roster and then be Cena's first defense. That'd give Morgan a good popularity push and fit typical WWE "build up monster to feed to Cena" booking. Speaking of Bradshaw, he just turned and became JBL. But I'm not giving him a world title, just gonna have him be a midcard guy.

Attached: Screenshot (169).png (724x192, 61.68K)

Unless you're going for a pure face vs. face feud, maybe Eddie could screw over Benoit during a PPV title defense (would be a nice rub), and it's hyped up as a SmackDown vs. RAW match for WM21 (unless you plan on having Benoit and/or Eddie working MITB)
Edge vs. Styles over MITB briefcase in 2005 could easily elevate both men for sure.
Batista getting the upset of the century at Rumble 2005 could be a great storyline too. I could see HHH getting involved and having a HHH vs. Orton vs. Batista triple threat at Mania, kek.
The Morgan thing sounds like a lot of fun, actually. Good call on JBL too, his main event push was one of the most random things to come out of 2004 WWE.
This has got me thinking about a potential RA mod save now. Been thinking of several starting points:
>WWE, but want to do some meme pushes, thinking the only indy guys I'll hire are AMW and Christopher Daniels doing a Sean O'Haire Devil's Advocate style gimmick. Beating around the idea of having Booker turn heel and go to SD, taking the WWE title from Eddie or Angle and forming a 'world elite' style faction with Shelton Benjamin, Mark Henry and Elijah Burke, Bradshaw getting a serious midcard babyface push as a toughman, Cena's rise to the top and Mark Jindrak doing a Triple H wannabe gimmick
>TNA, but either go full Attitude Era knockoff or some other meme product change, split from NWA and try to push for national, maybe I'll push Sonny "Don't Look At My Arse" Siaki or Chris Harris as my main babyface while Styles lingers in the midcard kek

Curtis Thompson won my world title. I then booked Jeff Farmer (fake NWO Sting) to take it from him right after. He'll chase it for a while before moving on, probably to the tag titles.

Decided on my TNA 2004 save:
>take over TNA, change the product to Attitude Entertainment
>get out of NWA, with Jarrett and 3LK getting the new TNA world and tag titles, get a TV deal
>make a new midcard belt, thinking of calling it the National title, and have D'Lo win it to keep it hot for Sonny "Don't Look At My Arse" Siaki, who will go on to have a big run that could potentially catapult him to the main event
>Thinking of having Styles beat Jarrett in the first or second PPV card and holding it for a little while, before losing it back to Jarrett, who then loses it to Sting, or have Styles win the X-Division belt on Impact's first episode and give him a lengthy run with the title
Any suggestions for storylines and pushes? Should I go full Jarrett and have him play hot potato with the TNA world title with Styles, Raven, Monty Brown, etc. so he can brag he's a 5x TNA champ? It's not TNA without some silly booking after all.

Have Monty Brown on the hunt for some hot snatch

Started a '92 save but I wanted to do something different, so I'm working an angle where the steroid trials fucking deleted wrestling on America and WWF AND WCW are gone, so now there are only just a bunch of indies and small-medium companies alive, while I started a new company from the ground up with Dusty as the booker with the goal to survive and become the top promotion in the world.

just have j-e-double f cheat every match and keep the title for a good run

bumpola

Very interesting to say the least

Based save idea brother

>Crazy Bump

I've accepted that this jank will never work on my machine.

What kind of potato are you running?

I'm running a storyline right now where my babyface frat guy stable has become number one contenders for a shot at the tag titles, but there is jealousy among the members about who's getting the shot. They beat the champions only to be challenged by my major star government agent heel. He reveals his partner to be a member of the frat guy stable who has been brainwashed. Trying to decide where to go from here.