Rick Flair fucks fans

Rick Flair fucks fans
>Wow what a playa
Sasha Banks fucks fans
>What a whore
You really need to work on not being so sexist chuds. Its her sex life, and she can have as many partners as she wants, besides you should consider yourself luck, she might gve you a chance.

Attached: e247e1aa90295ff8c5ad03433d33b7ef.png (606x1008, 545.3K)

Attached: GundamIsHere-FV_mtGXWAAEF5o-.jpg (541x960, 79.26K)

Nice off-topic/troll post. Sasha Banks has never been with a fan and never will be. You keep on creating those mentally ill lies because you want to try making her “Attainable.” She’s happily married to retired professional wrestler, pic-related. No women’s wrestlers date nor fuck fans. Grow a pair and run your mouths on Twitter like you do on here. Come on, internet tough guys. Sasha’s husband kicked all your obese asses in real life, exactly why you mouth off on here now. Truly pathetic.

Attached: 5A6030ED-C6AB-41A0-AE43-0AA8B592177E.jpg (800x800, 136.69K)

No he didn't. Most of Any Forums could beat Mikaze in a shoot

explain this

Attached: 747d26bf03ddc70e20149f6fcd010c98.jpg (540x540, 63.1K)

Based af

kek i literally thought the 2nd part and then she said it

>You really need to work on not being so sexist chuds
no i dont

Attached: that feel.jpg (749x750, 99.41K)

It's the difference between a master key and a lock that takes any key

Sasha Banks is required like all WWE Superstars are to take pictures with fans. Are you all 18+? I’m really starting to have my doubts that any of you belong on Any Forums. Cuck posters are shoot faggots. Keep being jealous, Sasha Banks doesn’t want any of you. There are zero women’s wrestlers that date or fuck fans. Try talking to real-life women. You all sat on here all night just as I predicted you all would earlier. A Friday night…Yikes. You all really are going to be forever single virgins.

Attached: EE7B8F4E-C9DB-4347-A5AC-4E2D09009D4D.jpg (750x727, 49.22K)

Kek what a fan fucker

Nice speech BITCH

Gave me head at a life show.
Please appreciate her.

Ric Flair is the greatest of all time and respected worldwide. Sasha thinks she is the greatest of all time and respected at all.

There is a difference. Learn it.

>t.

Attached: schizo.jpg (3053x1512, 802.5K)

>there are no fat ugly studs
uhh harvey weinstein begs to differ

He is a rapist not a stud

what about a fat guy that fucks a bunch of mediocre or ugly girls? fuck i hate this fucking retarded world and its retarded logic

mega based

Not funny Jim

Attached: 1200px-Jim_Jeffries.jpg (1200x1871, 328.51K)

>when I say sluts I don’t mean that as a bad word. I love sluts. I fucking- I need ’em in my life, sluts. They’re the best. I want what everyone wants in this world. I wanna fall in love, I wanta get married, I wanta have kids, I want to be happy ever after, but the problem is, I’ve done this job for so long and fucked so many sluts, that I can’t go back to nice girls. ‘Cause nice girls are shit in bed.
>Now I know there are a lot of nice girls in the room right now. They’re going: “You don’t know me”. “I’m dirty”. No you’re fucking not, you’re shit in bed. But it’s not your fault, it’s not your fault. It’s that everything is worked out for you in your life. I’m not blaming you, nothing bad has happened, and therefore you wouldn’t do disgusting things. I appreciate that.

Mileena unironically fucks fans