I just realized

We're going to get this match as a main event of an AEW PPV one day. Holy fuck.

Attached: a7alxe2zho691.jpg (640x790, 92.24K)

>tranny vs horse

AEW giving you dream match kino since 2019

Aj would get gassed after 2 minutes.

AJ is never coming back. She's sawdusted

She only knows enough moves to take up that much time anyway so it works

and? who cares?
shift+clicked

AJ Lee is married to CM Punk and Sasha Banks is happily married to former professional wrestler Mikaze. They, nor any woman for that matter, is interested in sleeping with you. Get a life.

AEW is not your personal fantasy booking fed

Mercedes KV is not going to GAYew and is certainly not going to wrestle CM Punk's tranny husband, and that's a fact. Are you really on here 24/7 posting these threads? That's pathetic just as your life is. You'll never achieve any women wrestlers nor any other women.

Shut the hell up ton. Why are you even here, why aren't you fucking your hot wife? Faggot.

this one's the fake because real sashaschizo never says the name mikaze because i told him once that i filtered it

Look at the imposters shitting up this thread. It’s a Friday night and you all sat on Any Forums just as I predicted earlier. AJ Lee isn’t coming back to wrestle for any promotion. Her neck is fucked up and I don’t know if any of you are aware, she’s no longer a spring chicken. Mercedes KV/Sasha Banks is most likely heading to Hollywood next to pursue being an actress. She was already going to be heading to part-time in WWE and if any of you actually knew wrestling, you would have known this. All waifufags are shoot mentally ill and deserve the rope. Banks is happily married to pic-related, who is a retired professional wrestler. There are no women’s wrestlers that date nor fuck fans. I’m still in shock that you all are here 24/7, being unhealthily-obsessed with women’s wrestlers you’ll never have. Go out and try talking to real-life women like adult men do. 18+ to post on Any Forums.

Attached: 3A6CFE47-91DC-4CC5-B310-96243260AB2A.jpg (640x640, 70.58K)

Didn't you once say that when Sasha left wrestling you would leave this board? Yeah, times now so get out bitch.

We talk about wrestlers here, not actresses. Fuck off to Any Forums or keep on topic please. You can't talk about the actress Mercedes on a wrestling board.

Sasha Banks hasn’t retired from wrestling, so shut the fuck up, waifufag virgin. As long as Sasha threads are being created here, which you schizos do multiple times daily/nightly, I’ll never leave. She doesn’t want any of you. No women’s wrestlers do. No women do, period. This is your lives. You live in a mentally ill, fantasy world wishing that you’ll fuck and date women’s wrestlers that none of you have any chance with. Can’t handle the truth? You can fuck off from Any Forums then.

That's what Brazilian stem cell therapy is for.

The imposters are back. They don't even type like me. I can't be here 24/7 like all of you. You all will never run me off of Any Forums. I absolutely *do* say Mikaze. Sasha Banks is happily married to Mikaze. She does *not* fuck fans.

Attached: 98DF192F-0FF2-4C6D-939A-A(...).jpg.png (1080x815, 1.25M)

Sasha banks will be my prom date in the senior year, next year.

Are you not 18? user just exposed himself...

People really have rose-tinted glasses when it comes to remembering AJ Lee. She stood out as a good worker in her time, because all the other WWE divas were so shit. She'd be considerer average at best, if she came back today not even adding potential in-ring rust of almost a decade.