Game 6 at the same time as forbidden door

>game 6 at the same time as forbidden door

why does this always happen elitegods? our ppv buys are ruined

Attached: 1651394579350.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

>Imaginary sports white people made up so they could be good at something

Cope. Noone who watches AEW watches Hockey or any other sports

It's just football on ice but instead of kicking a ball, you hit a puck with a stick

t. magumo nigagumbo, the best divegrass player in his kenyan village of 28 people

Literally nobody watches IcePuck.

Cope

The only things I use TV for are wrestling and hockey

>2-3% of of people watching something with questionable crossover at best is why we'll lose 20-30% of the audience

Nah thats basketball. You negroes could never be good at a great sport like Hockey.

Dave uses fucking google trends and assumes that % changes overall affect the wrestling audience. This would only be true if 100% of people were wrestling fans. So if hockey trends are up 30% he'll claim that they lost 30% of potential buys. I can't stand anything he does regarding statistics.

t. Filthy canuck

Hes gotta cherry pick his stats. By that definition you could take those stats of views from every show in the world. Every show is competition

nah they all do. that thurston dude clearly had no understanding of stats or us geography population from claims he made about aew time moves on the west coasts

what works me isn't the console warring, it's the shocking lack of comprehension of stats and us geography. for example it made me aware of the shocking amount of people that think time zones are broken up proportionally for population lmao

>Hockey Games in June
Why do americans do this?

Will there be press conference after forbiten door?

Yeah, looking forward to more Tony coke induced sperg outs?

> Noone who watches AEW watches Hockey or any other sports
> nobody watches IcePuck
kek, both of you are right, Phil is a nobody

Attached: pro-wrestler-turned-ufc-fighter-cm-punk-will-always-be-a-hockey--and-a-blackhawks--fan.jpg (1200x1200, 138.19K)

Counting preseason it's a 10 month schedule and the hottest months are July and August so it's technically accurate. American sportsfags came to the conclusion long ago playing 9000 games is better because more then wonder why the one that doesn't(only because it has no choice) in the NFL thoroughly mogs the sports landscape here now

all sports are made up retard

the sacred sport of pro wrestling isnt

That dude has constructed all of these narratives about TV ratings and caused the Internet goons to argue about numbers that mean nothing to anyone not in the office for the company or the TV station the show is on. And no one who talks about these numbers actually understands them.
It's a real testament to how bad these companies are that Dave has to mumble nonsense about ratings because he has nothing to say about the shows themselves (mostly because he doesn't pay attention to anything that's not a spot)