#HERstory

#HERstory

Attached: Linda.jpg (540x555, 135.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO CHANCE
NO CHANCE IN HELL

I wonder how many abortions Vince has paid for over the years.

With Linda?
Zero.

These carnies are so full of shit

Attached: FWEupauUcAIDAiE.jpg (1133x680, 98.21K)

Politicians have to lie and play to what they think the masses want? SHOCKING REVELATION

Love me some state rights

republican's are all hypocrites. once it's their daughter that gets pregnant they rush them off to the local medical facility to do the job.

No I meant with random whores that Vince and wrestlers have banged as well as office employees in Connecticut.

Kek
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914

Muh daughter

Attached: FWEalx8XwAA89N-.jpg (947x426, 69.88K)

unironically, who wins if it was linda vs hillary? which is more hateable?

Attached: 1637781908891.webm (386x400, 2.78M)

Just like all democrats are child rapists that want all children to be raped by trannies in public bathrooms, right?
You faggots should stop strawmanning everyone on DA OTHA SIDE

A decade ago there was a black politician in the Alabama state legislature who told his white republican colleagues that they would be first in line at Planned Parenthood if their daughters got impregnated by a black man. They tried to stutter their way out of it by saying "n - no that's not t - true!"

Politicians lie and you still vote them in.

democrats are right wing though. you guys are retarded

Attached: FWFA0yEXwAMiZLx.jpg (1536x2048, 494.62K)

how is outlawing abortions the same as providing birth control?

>Linda McMahon is a pro choice candidate
Did you miss something?

He’s being slimy and Jewish but people also need to be able to parse double-speak if they want to obsess and follow politics instead of doing something more sensible like watching wrestling or rooting for some SportBall team. The word abortion isn’t mentioned by her campaign manger. He said that the facts are she is pro-choice specifically only mentioning access to contraceptives. Abortion is not a contraceptive no matter what some lazy thot tries to prove otherwise. In Old Boomer womeme speak pro-choice wasn’t just code for Abortion, it was also used for Birth Control and anything having to do with reproductive rights. Now it’s shorthand for the right to kill a child that you could conceivably nurse and hear cry. He then goes on to say insisting she is anything other than pro-woman is ludicrous. Which in itself is a ludicrous statement that means what? Anyone not running on a platform that I guess is a self avowed misogynist can claim to be pro-woman. It means nothing. She also didn’t contradict herself by Tweeting she is Pro-Life because again, she can be Pro-Life and want to secure access to a woman’s right to reproductive freedom via contraceptive access.

tl;dr Politics is fake and gay and retards that follow it need to learn how to read or just root for dem Bears or da Sox or watch Forbidden Door if they have to root for something.

Attached: 83EBCEA9-CC90-4AFD-81EB-D78EED1A1E84.jpg (1200x800, 229.46K)

>how is outlawing abortions the same as providing birth control?
because that's where we're going next

Attached: Untitled.png (459x348, 19.89K)