What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 280A69CD-3438-40E6-894B-6CBA1F989FD9.jpg (1200x673, 79.62K)

Has this shitter been released?

Wanted to go to UFC but Dana is a bigger carny than Vince and wont break the bank for him

Who?

literally a fat retard, no redeeming qualities

I heard someone in the Kliq told Haitch about his rapist past

Is this the guy who stuck a broom on a special ed student ass?

That was your mother

the vacant cow stare in his eyes is the most clearcut case of not having It i've ever seen

So my mother stuck a broom in your ass you're the special ed student in question. Damned i didn't know she was this based i hope she was gentle.

He kinda looks he takes meds for anger problems.

No senpai. Your mother is the one that stuck the broom a special kids ass. You didnt know the story since you didnt know it was your mom. I was filling you in. Sort of how your mom filled in a special ed kids ass. KWAB

who raped you?

No one. But your mother raped a special ed student with a broom. KWAB

His days are done?

>stuck a broom on a special ed student ass?
GOOD MORNING XIR!

>XIR
GOOD MORNING POODOO

you can be the best athlete in the world but if you have no charisma you're ngmi

You were that special ed kid don't you remember her banging on bright blue bicycle helmet as she rammed the broom stick through your rectum?

>don't you remember
Nah senpai. You admitted you didnt know it was your mom that fucked that kid with the broom. But you heard the story. So now I'm thinking that was maybe you were in special ed and that was for sure your mom fucking your ass with a broom. PTSD KWAB

Dana learned the mafioso ways from the Fertitta brothers

This is the face of black privilege.

They usually don't bring rappers back after performances

>humble bear
wtf was this guy thinking