So...is anyone gonna talk about wrestling, or is it just abortion today?

I wasn't aware I was browsing Any Forums.

Attached: 1651343899999.png (1098x1006, 701.01K)

>Unrestricted flood of brown and black babies
>Any Forums is celebrating this
kwab

Attached: Rowan.webm (352x640, 2.36M)

More men will just snip themselves to bypass it further decreasing the white birthrates lmao

Just throw yourself/woman down the stairs problem solved and it's free

Good to see Erick Rowan is doing well.

Abortion is related to everything now you fucking chud. It's on topic no matter what

Abortion's over with the crowd.

Nah your women require a steady supply of White Cock to justify their existence Kek

wrestling is a dimeless wonder jobber that gets nuked by main event hosses like Any Forums when they feel like flexing so just take the squash and move on

You also were not award that this isn't reddit so I suggest you go back there faggot.

this is ultra cope

Attached: 1655620411965.gif (509x710, 2.55M)

They will still have all the cock they need, possibly even more. Just 0 babies

kane is smart
paige is a WHORE

As spoken on Any Forums, I'd rather the Jews don't get paid so they stop booking themselves into the card of life than the black gimmick gets jobbed.

>CM Puke wears anti-life shirts every ep of AEW
No, ya ding-dong diddly faggot
You all started the war
We gonna finish it

Yeah leftyrats lost their feeble fucking mind after they jobbed to the constitution twice in two days. The eternal low iq leftoid retard only knows two states of being; feeling smug when a company or the state panders to them or uncontrollably seething and whining if they get btfo again

Attached: 2ius31j.jpg (544x400, 34.76K)

We can talk about female wrestlers who have gotten one

The reason why politics, social media gossip and people only vaguely related to wrestling are always brought up, sometimes more than wrestling itself, is that wrestling just isn't interesting right now to talk about.

We're all the lowest point ever that wrestling is popular and interesting. Its why AEW vs WWE console wars is a thing, people bicker about which ship is sinking faster. But they know both ships are sinking. Its just whats happening on the shows are so boring its just more fun to console war.

We are all dying

Attached: 1477004204529.jpg (400x300, 28.07K)

Dog. Any Forums only ever shit for about a week and then Any Forums and /vt/ dominate. Sit the fuck down with your weak ass B+ midcard player.