Eddie let it slip, BCChads we're eating

eddie let it slip, BCChads we're eating

Attached: 20220624_111328.jpg (750x1072, 74.68K)

debutchads... we're fucking back

>another ex wwe guy
that'll put butts in the seats

KINO if true

But where is the yummy announcement?

Attached: Tony khan or simply TK to his friends.jpg (1440x809, 185.62K)

you are dumb if you think eddie knows who the mystery person is. im not saying its not cesaro. im just saying the wrestlers dont know besides bryan and zack.

AEW fans are really just edrones , you guys get so excited when the next E-ject fired shitter shows up. WWE has been fucking gay for 20 years and it would be nice if AEW had a original product to offer instead of just "autistic manchild plays IRL GM mode."

lol

We're "edrones" who realized a long time ago that WWE is pure slop not worth watching, and it's not for lack of talent.

desu i follow eddie on instagram and he repost a lot of memes of his hatred for Cesaro. its nothing new

>if you like a single wrestler that worked in WWE you're an edrone
cultist mindset

Mark

God damn this is funny, WWE and AEW are the same sports entertainment slop we've been served for nearly 2 decades, if you don't realize that then YOUUUUUUUU might be a dipshit.

>I refuse to watch anything outside WWE unless it has millions of dollars of production value
Drones.

no they're not the same because AEW doesn't overuse camera cuts, they don't have michael cole, don't abuse rematches all the time, and the results of the matches actually matter, all other flaws aside that puts it far above WWE in terms of quality

YUMMY WWE MIDCARDERINO!!!!

Everything you just named is insignificant in the grand scheme. WWE and AEW are rotten to the core and shit like commentary makes almost no difference. Both companies still give you constant backstage bullshit, constant run ins/promo interruptions, no nuanced storytelling , no nuanced characters, weak looking strikes, same phoney wrestling spots we've seen for 40 years but yea no Michael Cole so it's gotta be awesome right? Mark

nah it’s all the same. you are only bringing up subjective niche obese smark shit no one cares about.

idiots

>wrestler is good based on how much vince pushed him
kys

I’ve wanted to see him wrestle out of the company for a decade. Him and Ziggler were the only two dudes I gave a shit about.

I don’t have to sit through cameramen who operate like wacky waving tubemen or the same match for 8 straight weeks that ends in a DQ.

The dirty sheets say Cesaro is going back with WWE . He is happy being midcard and gets far more publicity in WWE. Any wrestler who goes to AEW is instantly forgotten

>rotten to the core
AEW does a lot of dumb shit but by no means do they ever have the myriad rematches, Kevin Dunn AIDS camerawork, or 20 min of matches for a 3 hour program. Both companies have so many stupid problems that seem like really easy fixes but only AEW at least seems to fix some of them (e.g. dumping nightmare collective)