BASED

BASED

Attached: FWEMR6pWIAAs5e3.jpg (1280x720, 788.66K)

Swerve turns on Lee for real and joins Suzuki Gun

kek this nigga queef pee so fat they can't even shoop out his stretch marks

That would be pretty based but AEW needs another face tag team after Jeff's suspension, and SIOG are over.

oh my science! randonly put together nxt guys vs jamals i never heard of before, THANK YOU TONY!

>queef pee

Attached: 1653774107629.jpg (2544x4000, 744.83K)

Putting Queef Lee in a match so he can injure someone else

Keep the blacks out of njpw, thanks

If queef pee injures desperado I will find him and make Mia a widow

Probably got some drug shit on his record that keeps him from going to Japan anyone. Same as the black Impact guy in Bullet Club.

this is fucking dumb. Despe & Nobu aren't even together anymore, it's Nobu & DOUKI now. But the last time anyone in AEW cared they were still tagging, so there you go I guess. Fucking stupid. Why not do a trios tag and book my nigga DOUKI?
I don't even know why I'm still upset about all this shit. I knew it was going to be shit from day one and all they've done has make it look worse.

Don't pretend that New Japan booking wouldn't allow Despy and Nobu to team for one night. Stablemates can be mixed in tag matches any way they want.

>based Kanemaru is gonna eat the pin to Nig "limitless buffet" Lee
cringe

Is Bob Sapp the only black guy to get over in puroresu?

>yoshishama shakakdaka
WHO?

I'm sure they could and I'm sure they will. But at this point that team draws. If I was booking like Nuje, I'd book the two of them together on the final preview tag, the hot one, right before Despe challenges for a singles title. Not for this trivial bullshit. Win or loss (and I'd bet it's going to be a loss), nothing changes for Suzuki-Gun here. Again, just add DOUKI (or Taichi if you want a heavy) and we're golden.

Attached: 1639899258772.png (767x869, 965.45K)

Him, Shelton, MVP and cheeseburger

>yoshinobu kanemaru

Attached: 1648586681906.jpg (320x236, 32.29K)

i think chris bey might have a future in junior heavyweights, he has the exact look njpw loves for gaijin heels and hes ok

Nobody on either side of the All-Atlantic gives a shit about Douki

Leonardo Rush is already there

>PPV now has blacks
dropped

oof
pray for despy