Paige shoots hard on Kane

Paige shoots hard on Kane

Attached: skank.jpg (590x431, 45.34K)

kek why do they think he cares he has a real job now

Abortion is based. Gender selective abortion is baseder.

Why do these shitlibs keep thinking men can't have a say on abortion? Arent they the same kikes yelling that men can get pregnant?

if women could control their owns bodies then the government wouldn't have to

Paige can't even get pregnant.

A fetus is not a part of a woman's body. It merely resides there. A fetus belongs to the father just as much as it does the mother.

FUCK FOREVER
FUCK FOREVER
FUCK FOREVER
FUCK FOREVER

Hoes mad lol

Nothing they say makes any sense. They also claim "My Body! My Choice!" but then they get angry at you if you haven't had a 6 month annual booster shot for covid. When I was a kid, I don't remember anybody bragging about their chickenpox shot but shitlibs try to outright shame you if you don't get vaxed or are vaxxed but you haven't renewed your vax pass. These retards just want a pat in the back for every retarded ass thing they do. i

kek that song has never been more appropriate than today

someone post the abortion scar lmao

Attached: 1581258841427.png (435x534, 258.75K)

The inverse is also true. Conservatives were against vaccine mandates but love telling women what they can’t do with their bodies. Both sides are full of hypocrites.

>whore loves killing babies
Sad

I wonder why this woman in particular would support being able to take as much dick as humanly possible without facing consequences

Why you retards think you can govern women's bodies? You fucking piece of shit

it's not worth getting angry about, or feeling any emotion over whatsoever.

She's been uppity about this all day.

Attached: lol.png (720x938, 430.72K)

I’d love to shoot hard on Paige.

>rightards ban abortion when most abortions are done by POC
thanks for killing yall ownself lmao

Here comes the resident retard and his anti vax stance lmao. Do us a favor cut your primary health provider and HMOs if and just listen to joe rogan the next time your asshole starts to leak blood because how butt hurt women rights makes you. Fucking faggot.

So men who look like men and not twink fags are based?