Why does this bitch get so much TV time?

I have seen this woman wrestle for years now and I still don't understand what the point of her is.
She's just a ripoff Alexis Bliss who can't talk and can't wrestle. On top of it her face is aging like milk. She looks terrible, wrestles terrible and her voice is obnoxious.
Does she only exist to job? Please tell me WWE isn't planning to give her a slow-build underdog push. Morgan is just a shitty discount version of Alexa Bliss. Why didn't they fire her yet?

Attached: df0h7z4-bb499ca2-34c8-4767-9ddb-dfa27f09e5b9.png (1200x1200, 1.16M)

Hey, why don't you shut up. How about that?

liv looks better than alex

Let me first off start by saying I cannot stand Liv Morgan. She’s a God awful wrestler and someone, an even worse promo. She sounds like a crybaby bitch each time she speaks. However, unlike Alex, Liv is a woman.

Alexa Bliss already used the Harley Quinn gimmick and no one likes Harley Quinn anymore, so why is Live Morgan now using it? Is she a charity case? Is she sucking Vince's dick to keep her job? I don't get it.

Attached: ays7gt98csv71.jpg (927x1159, 117.92K)

She burns enough coal to power a small nation.

>Blissfag talking about anyone ageing like milk
Fucking kek
Alex ripped off Harley Quinn like every other uncreative shitter, there's nothing original about Alex to be a 'discount version' of.

Attached: 1652147888596.jpg (729x701, 110.42K)

do anons actually believe this or are you the only one? I don't think Alexa is the hottest woman out there necessarily, but Liv Morgan is an uglier version who is aging worse, and can't wrestle, unlike Alexa who is decent.

wrestler and somehow.**** Not someone.

Liv is overrated but Alexa straight up looks so ugly this whole board is convinced she's a tranny. Touch grass.

>Alex ripped off Harley Quinn like every other uncreative shitter, there's nothing original about Alex to be a 'discount version' of.
I agree with you completely. I'm OP and I don't even think Alexa Bliss, so I don't understand why this ugly discount Bliss Liv Morgan with no talent is getting such a push. Even Shotzi the jobber and that aliyah girl in NXT have more originality and ability than Liv Morgan, so why do they keep sending this bitch out there?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-01-09-at-8.53.43-PM.jpg (2152x1250, 186.04K)

liv looks better than alex even outside of wrestling

I don't like Alexa. Liv is so similar to her but worse in every way. It is too repetitive to have them on the same show and making them wrestle in the same ring.

Once again, there is nothing original about Alex to be a discount version of. They copied the same movie.
You obviously do, since Liv is better looking, a better wrestler, younger, and isn't one concussion away from retirement. Alex is objectively the one that needs to go by every metric, and only some faggot that likes Bliss would say otherwise.

same reason any female superstar that looks like her gets pushed. either guy fans who pay for merch want to fuck her or someone in the office wants to fuck her.

I like to think I'm a decent, hard-working God-fearing man but the truth of the matter is if Liv had been my daughter I would have molested the shit out of her and it would have started very young. I have no evidence to support this but I get the feeling her father and I have that in common.

Her father died user. So unless he was a very horny corpse I think that's unlikely.

Ok, so it seems like Liv actually does have fans. So is their plan to have Alexa pass her mantle down to Liv because Alexa is old and ugly and on the way out?
>Once again, there is nothing original about Alex to be a discount version of. They copied the same movie.
Alexa did it first, Alexa is better at promos, acting and wrestling. Liv sounds like she has down syndrome when they give her the mic. I am not an Alexa fan, but atleast she is a better worker than botchmaster Liv.

Alex is a meme promo like Britt Baker. Same promo over and over. No actual range. Liv's promo are pretty shit but at least have some emotion in them. If she was ever going to be good at them she would be by now though so whatever.
But Alex is no where near as good a wrestler as Liv. And yeah he's ugly and old. They won't even put titles on him anymore because he can get a concussion at any time and be done. It's been four years, so why even keep him? They should have just fired him like Braun but whatever homo likes him backstage must have been sentimental.

I really don't see how anyone can think Liv is the better worker, but I agree they are both garbage and WWE would be better off without both

She gets people hard thats it nigga it aint complicated ya fucking work rate geek jabronie ass nigga

Turns out he was a very horny corpse

Why doesn't Mandy Rose get the push this bitch gets? Mandy Rose is actually hot.

Shes the top bitch on the show shes featured on what more does your gay ass want?

Why are you trying to falseflag as a Rosechad?
You're not any good at it.

God i wish I was Wale..

I like Liv and Alexa and I look forward to the seethe when they win the tag titles.

Just say you're a faggot, OP

No Liv is fine. But Alex should be gone already. The company themselves clearly don't want to invest in him anymore so have him put someone over and then pull the plug.