7 star match

7 star match

Attached: FUf4gtVWUAA3ier.jpg (720x900, 246.52K)

Where did Cody disappear to? WWE released him again?

Injured his pec

It was 8 stars

Attached: 1654484598444.jpg (535x354, 46.57K)

Was it actually one of the best matches in pro-wrestling history or is Meltzer a Cody mark?

How bad is your autism that you keep making this thread?

OP here, sorry wrong pic

Attached: https___fansided.com_files_2017_06_DB_rFLDVoAUkkU_.jpg (2000x1333, 231.69K)

it was fine, i can't remember a single thing about it beyond the fake bruise and there were no insane spots

It was really good. It didn’t have anything wild but it didn’t need it. They told a good story and made the most out of everything they did. Not like a best match ever thing but if someone asked if it’s worth going out of their way to watch I’d say yes.

>Triple H uses sledgehammer
>Oh my gooood that is like so ridiculous. Completely ruins the credibility of the match!
>2.5 stars
>Cody uses a sledgehammer
>OH MYYYY HECKIN BASED INNOVATION!
>SO COMPELLING SO HECKIN KINO
>7 stars

This old fuck is a joke. Steve Austin/Triple H 3 stages of hell shits on this. What did Dave give that?

Didnt it only get 5 stars? Why would he say this when according to him some random shingo/ospreay match no one will remember is better?

5 stars in WWE is 7 converted to AEW

It's the other way around dumbass
Memeltzer always gives the e-sloppy shop and extra star or two

>Shingo/Ospreay
>AEW

What was the story besides generic weapon spot?

True

yeah bro junglesaurus is way better than kurt angle. you’re a retard kek

>and extra
Goooood morning xir

Why the fuck are you E-fucks pretending to care about the star ratings of a goddam jew? Kurt Angle is better in every aspect to 90% of the roster of AEW but he was forced to work shit matches because Vince can't handle anything that's remotely entertaining to watch.

>he was forced to work shit matches
You're a stupid fuck, aren't you?

You're telling me Luchasaurus and Young Bucks put on a better match than Angle vs Benoit or Angle vs Michaels? Even Edge, Rock or Jericho?

Yeah, they suck. You are so far up your ass that you've never seen an actual good wrestling match.

>Was it actually one of the best matches in pro-wrestling history
The match was perfectly good, solid 7 or 8/10, but Cody ego lifted and hurt himself like an idiot so all the marks started crying about it being the greatest evarrrr

It was fine. Not five stars, not even close to the best HIAC, but they did the best they could with an injured competitor.