Big Red Fascist Machine

Big Red Fascist Machine

Attached: chud.jpg (982x726, 96.5K)

i don't care about politics or abortion. i just like his matches

Attached: 1467065884544.png (396x385, 149.38K)

He's based. All of the used up whores complaining about abortion. They had so many abortions the scrambling device can easily fit in.

fascism is based democracy is a failed system and everyone knows it

Politics posters should unironically kill themselves. Take this trash to Twitter where it belongs. No one gives a fuck what some brain damaged wrestler thinks about political issues, no one gives a fuck what some walled whore thinks about his politics and no one gives a fuck what some obese smelly smark thinks about either of their Twitter posts.
Kill yourself.

He's a libertarian not a liberal.

Sinbad has been experiencing some trouble lately as he's had to file for bankruptcy after being declaring $2 million in debt. I guess you could say things are going from Sinbad to Sinworst.

Kane is mayor of some town. He high a high approval rating. Roasties can't handle it.

Seethe incel

>supporting the constitution is fascism
do lefties really?

Based red machine

Takes one to know one

I don't care, shut up faggot.

He is the mayor of a county of a little less than half a million people

Attached: 27DD0344-1A98-481F-AB30-658B772EE5E3.jpg (828x1276, 508.99K)

I order the Club Sandwich all the time and I'm not even a member. I don't know how I get away with it.

Is that bigger than a town?

>Fascist Machine
Makes me like him even more

All these chuds love to shit on the ccp for taking people rights away but applaud their own government when they act exactly like the fucking ccp.

No no, it’s okay when we do it because muh sky daddy.

I did it because fuck letting women make choices or have rights.
19th amendment was a mistake

Knox county is where the city of Knoxville is located, so yes, it's a bigger jurisdiction than just the city of Knoxville.

tell that to the unending gaggle of faggot wrestlers that decide to give their shit takes on wrestling

>democracy is a failed system and everyone knows it
kek it do be like that tho

The fictional sky daddy that told them "help the sick feed the poor and love you neighbors that sky daddy?