It's going to be Jonathan Gresham

It's going to be Jonathan Gresham

Attached: FV7D_HCaUAAmb3T.jpg (1920x1080, 531.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ClaudioCSRO/status/1540404304863010817
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah it's going to be me.

Nah according to Brian alvarez’s twitter it’s either David Benoit or dr Luther. He’s been wrong before but seems like it’s probably true

I'd demand a refund even though I'm pirating it

are the journalists dropping the ball lately or is aew no longer leaking stuff? im surprised srs didnt mention which wrestlers were backstage these last few weeks.

Cesaro is much more likely.
It's probably something only Tony, Zack, Bryan, and ??? know

twitter.com/ClaudioCSRO/status/1540404304863010817
its been almost a week since he last tweeted something and cesaro tweeted this out today

Part of me feels like it's too late for him, and he'd never really be a top guy in AEW, but most of me just hopes he'd be great

Attached: FS6WbRtWYAALOmT.jpg (1638x2048, 1006.29K)

yummy csro

Its Filthy Tom

The stuff they want to keep properly secret, they are much better at tightening the ship on.

That might be the one guy that would be terrible, yet still get a better reaction than Gresham

top guy in what sense? win the aew belt? no he wont. will he main event dynamites and be in significant matches/feuds? yes. if he does join then he will be part of bcc and that group is on almost every week on tv

Tony is a mark for him so I could send him having a short reign, like 3 months before dropping it to a younger guy. CSRO vs Wardlow would be dimes for the belt

It's Filthy Tom

FITE TV feed said: vs 'the newest member of BCC'.....after Mox beat Tom a few months ago he spilled the beans saying he's a special membner/friend of the BCC. I don't think Tom is awful but when I think of technical wrestlers I don't think of him.

Hiring another wwe guy and throwing them straight into a featured programme is a pretty terrible idea right now

So you're saying it's gonna happen

Filthy Tom wouldn’t be bad, Csro would be cool, Masada would be cool even though it’s a pipe dream because Masada’s pretty open about not liking fags, Johnny Gargano I have no opinion of, Jonathan Gresham should be booed out of the building if he is the newest member

It's going to be a surprise debut, so it's not Gresham

If I had to guess I'd say it's someone with a connection to William Regal. Gargano doesn't seem like a BCC kind of guy, so I'm thinking it's gotta be either Claudio or they're wheeling Chris Hero out of the retirement home which would be a much stupider idea

>Tom Lawlor is signed to NJPW per Bryan Alvarez
hes out.

Yes. It's 50/50, him or Tom Lawlor
Yes, there's no way a NJPW contracted wrestler can appear on this NJPW show or co-sign with AEW on a pet appearance deal

Chris Hero and Eddie Kingston hate each other. I honestly can’t guess who it would be, especially using the match graphic as a hint. All I know is Gresham would be such fucking bullshit, even though him against Sabre would be kind of hilarious from a height standpoint

Why would you wrestle when you could make bank as a male model?

>Yes, there's no way a NJPW contracted wrestler can appear on this NJPW show or co-sign with AEW on a pet appearance deal
its aew vs njpw. its going to be someone signed to aew and not on some loan deal. plus bryan and tom have 0 history together. why would bryan trust him?

Excalibur often slips up on those. But also being a friend/special member of the BCC doesn't mean next member proper.