I thought this nigga was supposed to be smart

I thought this nigga was supposed to be smart

Attached: Kanetwitter.jpg (708x722, 98.83K)

He is.

Wait a minute, so you're telling me only... conservative states will only pass laws on Abortion like they already have!?!?!?!? oh no, I'm gonna kill myself because I hate consertards!@@@@!!!

The Pig Head KWABchine Gayne

>BOOOOOOOO
>YOU ARE UGLY
>PIIIIIG HEAAAD PIIIIIG HEAAAD
>YOU GOT JANNETIED BY YOUR BROTHER WHO KILLED YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR CAREER IS AN OBJECTIVE FAILURE
Why was the crowd so mean to Gayne?

KWAUABRB
(Kek what an ugly ass big red machine)

Attached: 3DDA738B-B349-4C9A-A2F8-F5DCFDB716CF.jpg (739x977, 129.04K)

so what other protections do the unborn need? love a libertarian who wants more govt intervention in personal choices

You clearly aren't

He is, so what does that say about you? don't take too long figuring it out

Didn't he literally abort his own kid with Lita?

kek it's hilarious how much he makes all the fags in wrestling seethe, maybe they should all get elected if they want to actually matter

Unbelievably based.

Boy, I sure do love how America is going to be overrun by non-aborted niglets in the name of being red pilled in the next 15+ years.

Do you think a person that looks like Glen Jacobs has had regular sex in his life? Dude doesn't care about the opinion of women, he probably married whatever ringrat that didn't make him keep the Kane mask on when they fucked

I don't like it either but just letting everyone kill their fetuses is not the answer.

Kek what the fuck happened to the separation between Church and state?
God bless America

This literally allows each state to decide for itself. You really have no clue what you're talking about.
There are plenty of women who support pro-life legislation despite what the media and twitter would have you believe.

The states are not countries.
This idea that they can legislate non-regional issues is misguided and will eventually come to a head in congress.

Aborting a 1-month old fetus is "killing"?
Unironically user you better not masturbate.

>niglets
bro they die by 7-12, c'mon now.

Women who were indoctrinated into Christianity as children and follow whatever Daddy Jesus and Trump tell them don't count as actual humans to me.

Nice opinion, what Youtuber did you get it from?
Shoot retarded faggot.

10th Amendment, dipshit, get over it.

Libertarians are retards and pedophiles

>Libertarian
>Smart
Kek