The big based machine

the big based machine

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-155214_Twitter.jpg (1080x1020, 197.99K)

>inb4 woodditard seethe

But don't dare ask us to help with the costs once we force your broke, single parent ass to birth them lol

won't this lead to uncontrollable swarms of undesirably colored people with 8+ kids each on the welfare machine? I would rather not have that

Black hands typed this.

I wonder how quickly he would change his tune if his daughters got knocked up by some black guys.

>Machine is a synonym for government
>Called Big Red Machine
>he is simping for the government

Attached: 1632832054251.png (178x226, 63.22K)

Why are broke, single parents having unprotected sex? Seems like poor decision-making that others shouldn't be responsible for.

Both sides are "simping for government".

why is your broke ass having unprotected sex

Clarence Thomas wants to outlaw contraceptives so what will be your excuse when that gets banned?

I wish Republicans were that based.

So much for being a libertarian. This sellout is going to try to run for something bigger as soon as he has a chance.

Don't have sex if you don't want a kid. Sex is designed for procreation. That's its literal purpose. Sex for pleasure is not a human right.

Have anal sex like any healthy couple.

Incredibly doubtful but that's a good thing. Women's hormones get absolutely destroyed by birth control, it changes them into completely different people.

>MORE NEGLECTED CHILDREN BORN INTO POVERTY AND ABUSED BY PARENTS WHO DON'T WANT THEM HOLY BASED!

Why is this board like this?

Thomas wants to ban that too kek

Embrace the based Theocracy

>Have sex.
>Somehow we should let you kill the creature.
So don't have sex if you are not mature enough to handle its consequences.

Get the abortion right away rather than waiting until past the period it could be outlawed. How is that so difficult?

Maybe just maybe act like a responsible adult just for once? No?

Pass more regulation to protect them after their births, you coward