Every week they make this man in a wig stand next to the kind of beautiful blonde he's trying to copy...

Every week they make this man in a wig stand next to the kind of beautiful blonde he's trying to copy, and I think that's an even funnier rib than putting 'TS' on his titantron.

Attached: FRT8J4TXIAERofX.jpg (1920x1080, 219.12K)

kek

Tiffany should be the next tranny to come out.

obsessed with troons

>putting 'TS' on his titantron.
Did they actually?

>mandy trannies having another discord cope party

Someone give me a QRD on the schizo posts like the one above my post that I sometimes see in Bliss and Tiffany threads.

They share one gay simp that is obsessed with mandyfags because of the bliss shitposts

Is that mandy's daughter

That look like a tranny indeed anyone that find This thing hot are a closet homo

I'm going to test a theory based on the pattern of him being into Bliss and Tiffany.

Attached: 0ED37364-2276-43B6-93AE-E0738685687C.jpg (483x1004, 123.15K)

It’s actually because of Mandy mogging Alex in 2017 but KWAB nonetheless

Attached: 145145578964456.png (848x636, 749.14K)

I'll give you a hint
You actually cannot criticize the looks of Mandy rose or you will be banned

Both Tiffany Stratton and McKenzie Mitchell are men. They look like brothers, no joke. They’re like that one faggot tag team in NXT 2.0…The Young Bucks wannabes. What are they called, “Pretty Deadly?” WWE is truly the tranny fed.

Fucking kek. I just wanted to post the same.
Glad I'm not the only that noticed the masculinity

Better than sashit

No one is better than the GOAT women’s wrestler, Sasha Banks. She lives in your head rent-free like so many other unhealthily-obsessed schizos.

Blisstranny started sperging out about Mandy whenever someone would say Tiffany looks like a dude and eventually it became noticeable so now everyone knows Bliss isn't the only tranny he's into.

We didn't know Giselle Shaw was a tranny until recently, another one will come out soon.

Shaw has features that give it away like Tiffany does. And I'm not even talking about the musculature right now in this specific case, just purely on face alone.
It's the brow prominence, the width and positioning of the cheekbones relative to the rest of the face and the jaw. With Shaw the first two gave it away, with Tiffany it's all 3.
No matter what they do anytime I saw Shaw something immediately just felt wrong and it's exactly like that with Tiffany. There's no way this isn't a man too.

Attached: 278982483_1764319703899288_7961886030563623097_n.jpg (1440x1800, 321.8K)