KWAB of the Year contenders so far:

KWAB of the Year contenders so far:
>CM Punk fucks it all up again, cements a five day title reign and a broken foot into his long list of failures
>Vince being investigated for banging a walled office assistant and temporarily steps down as CEO
>Tony Khan declaring that he has evidence of WWE using bots to undermine AEW, nobody believes him and he never follows up on the evidence
>Sasha Banks makes an ass out of herself with a petty protest over how the match was booked for Naomi to win, manipulates Naomi to leave with her and gets fired for her bullshit
>Royal Rumble 2022
>AEW's current 13 week streak of not being able to break a million viewers
AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door is also looking to be a strong contender, but we'll have to wait until Sunday until we can add it to the list. Any other gigantic embarrassments from this year that aren't on the list?

Attached: KWASB.png (981x565, 762.54K)

Ibushi having a mental break and trying to expose yakuza involvement in NJPW

Attached: goldenloversnjpw.gif (450x247, 2.36M)

Cody went out like a man though

AEW losing Cody, but that's more of a slow burn KWAB if anything.

>tony khan goes on a childish profanity riddled autism screech about why punk wasnt a waste of money
>adam coles physique
>jack evans sawdust for hotdogs

You E-bots are still selling that tweet huh

>>Tony Khan declaring that he has evidence of WWE using bots to undermine AEW, nobody believes him and he never follows up on the evidence
LMAO I forgot about that. what a faggot.

>NXT Reaching 1,000 days without a milly
>Forbidden Door cursing everyone on both companies
>AEW turning the TNT title into just under the world title to completely worthless
>WWE Putting both of their top belts on one guy, then having that one guy turn part time, meaning they have no main champion for weeks at a time
It's really hard because I don't watch WWE so this post would basically be just me picking nits at AEW if I went on any farther

Cody went out on his back on an expired contract after making sure his opponent looked like a million bucks. The door is not closed on his return because he has proven to be a professional.

Wrestle Kingdom 16

Attached: 1642765899830.jpg (1736x1078, 406.32K)

Vince has to get KWAB of the year unless their stock price goes back up to the high sixties. The company has lost hundreds of millions in valuation over the last 8 days and this was after stocks started to tank and WWE was trending upwards during that. If Vince doesn't get removed from the board, it means they changed course and went private again.

>NEET manchild does financial market analysis

>Sasha Banks makes an ass out of herself with a petty protest over how the match was booked for Naomi to win, manipulates Naomi to leave with her and gets fired for her bullshit
>the match was booked for Naomi to win
Oh yeah I forgot about that. That's pretty fucked up but Naomi is stupid for even trusting Sashit in the first place. I hope she comes back since it only seems that Banks was fired, also I think Roman would put in a good word for her since its his cousin's girl.

Attached: sasha.jpg (1200x630, 147.34K)

Tranny are you ok?

Gable Steveson getting mogged by Chad Gable despite being pushed as the new Kurt Angle. Not only that but when he got to the performance center he had no drive to do anything and expressed a desire to just go back to his wrestling team.

Attached: 1649091259839.png (864x912, 883.02K)

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

WWE stock is outperforming Netflix, Facebook, Amazon, Apple and Google. WWE stock is up over 10% year-to-date while all the other aforementioned companies would have you at a loss if you bought into them on the first trading day of the year.

Is he gone yet? They should've known Chad was better at pro wrestling than a guy who only knew shoot wrestling.

Netflix and Facebook are both down over 50%, too. The other FAANG stocks aren't down as horribly, but they're not doing well at all.

Gotta be Punk or Tony, especially after Tony’s tantrum about how Punk is some sort of megadraw only for him to cripple himself doing a crowd dive literally the very next AEW segment, badly and noticeably botching terribly in the match, and not even drawing a million. Bischoff was proven right and that’s why AEW is taking subtle jabs at him while defending Punk.

Yeah, streaming sank like a fucking stone as covid restrictions lifted nationwide. The Meta rebrand has also been shaky for investors. It's that WWE stock is only affected now that shows it relates directly to Vince.