Don't mind me just posting the GOAT

Don't mind me just posting the GOAT

Attached: hh.png (648x663, 333.96K)

Good post, brother

- HH

Based Hulkster

Attached: FWC7Y4NXEAIT8-e.jfif.jpg (674x680, 79.58K)

Hulk Hogan is indeed the gayest of all-time. No one even remembers that has-been. His entire wrestling legacy was destroyed when it was discovered that he’s a racist.

Also sasha banks has sexual intercourse with her fanbase, forgot to mention that

Stop bringing up Sasha Banks in irrelevant threads. It’s beyond old. This is a Hogan thread.

You fuckin KNOW it, dude!

Attached: 1655481322842.jpg (800x800, 95.36K)

Based and bumped brother

I also forgot to mention that I’m blocked on twitter by sasha so I don’t post pictures of her and retarded professional wrestler Mikaze anymore because it’s embarrassing and I’m a faggot

When you have to make up lies about me, you know you lost. Be gone now. You’re as worthless as Hulk Hogan is. I already knew you were a faggot. But I’ll screenshot that for later time. None of you will ever be me. You’re worthless waifufags. Obese fans and nothing but. This is your life…Quite sad. Sasha Banks doesn’t want you. No women’s wrestlers do. Even Hulk’s ugly ass daughter, Brooke, wouldn’t want any of you.

Undeniably it has to be him. The only people to even scrape his mainstream relevancy as wrestlers are Ric Flair (barely) and Randy Savage (but only after death and basically as a substitute good for Hulk Hogan.) The Rock I'd say has hit next level Schwarzenegger/Stallone in the 80s stardom but as an actor and personality and not as a pro wrestler.

>Don't mind me
Posts picture of wrestling-hitler

Look in a mirror and say this to yourself because that's who you're talking to.

Kek, can we adopt this user as the real Sashaschizo? The other one and his fat rat face suck ass.

Fucking based OP. Have a bump.

I may be a rat faced dent head but you get no (You)s from me. I no sell everything like the GOAT - Hulk Hogan. The reason I call him the gayest of all time is because I would like to suck his 10 inch python, and that’s a shoot. You wouldn’t understand. I’m going to kill myself one day. Verification not required.

Why wait? Anything you're willing to put off until tomorrow is something that you're not willing to do.

hi big fan of yours, I’m just wondering what you do with the screenshots? is it the same thing you do with the wedding photos of me and my wife?

Attached: 2AE94AF6-6184-43D9-97B4-45AB1890A90E.jpg (750x1244, 592.06K)

Create all the lies you want to, that’s the definition of trolling which is NOT allowed on a professional wrestling board. Anyone can act like anyone on an “Anonymous” image site. It’s not hard to do. I’ll just no-sell it and make you all seethe more. Still no women’s wrestlers want you psychotic, fat fucks.

By replying to threads with your retarded sperging you are by definition selling it. No selling is shift-clicking (this is how you hide a thread on a PC (personal computer) and I know you are a phone posting faggot, but don’t worry you can also hide threads on mobile) and just not even opening the thread and getting so worked you reply. I really like the REEE NOT ALLOWED OFF TOPIC gimmick, it’s funny, but you’re also so easy to identify in every thread you post that I’m genuinely certain the thread about you being blocked by sasha and b& from meet and greets is actually 100% true

>Schizo babble blog post.
I didn’t read one word. Hogan is a racist prick and that’s what this thread is about. Your waifu, former WWE Superstar Sasha Banks, is indeed married to retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Cry some more. No women’s wrestlers date nor fuck fans.

Then how did I fuck Abadon at the Bluebird?

Based and he fucked Stephanie Mchmahon before Savage too. GOAT shit

You didn’t. You and so many others LARP on here. Go on Twitter and mouth off like you all do on here about Sasha Banks and other women’s wrestlers. Grow a pair for once in your pathetic lives. No women’s wrestlers want any of you. Keep crying. It’s like Hulk Hogan when he was officially canceled and begging for forgiveness.

You must be short.

>waifu
No, she’s an ugly nigger latina (half and half) and retarded professional wrestler mikage could shoot kick your ass. He had the same gimmick as Eugene before he got retired by legit brain injury. Now he makes dresses and could still kill you in a shoot fight

>LARP
the larp is that you pretend to not be a waifu fag but also claim to be in love with botcha. KWABOTB kek what a blocked on twitter bitch

GOAT

Great - he’s simply great
Outstanding - the best to ever to it
A Inspiration - inspiration to millions
T - Thank you based Hulkster