This is a man

this is a man

Attached: EPoAFbJU0AItwGM.jpg (619x929, 112.59K)

and if you couldn't tell before today you should just kys yourself

okay

Attached: oh.jpg (480x360, 13.13K)

Haven’t there been enough threads about this already? Gisele Shaw is a disgusting tranny. Males will never be biological women and that’s a shoot. He’s a shit wrestler. Impact is fucked.

Fine by me. Has no effect on my life.

>Haven’t there been enough threads about this already?
This is the best one. Not a screencap and proper usage of the meme.

You know, he's superficially feminine, moreso than a lot of women, but I can still tell he's a man. It's funny, you just can't beat nature. Where the cheekbones are on his face, the brow, the lack of hips, even the eyes and nose. It all just triggers red flags that say 'that's a man'.
No matter what those people do, how hard they try, how much they 'pass', they'll never be women. And one like this is about as 'passable' as they get, 99% of them will be even more glaringly obvious than this one is. They are hopeless. That's why they kill themselves.

Doesn't feel gay

I tell ya what bros. I don't give a fuck. I'd suck his ding dong diddly dick to hell and back. This tranny just made me an owlchad.

And this is why polfags see trannies everywhere. They see actual women who look manly and think they are seeing trannies everywhere because of misidentifycation

>Has no effect on my life.
I love this logic

not bad tits

Yeah I can see that

Based

Would have vers sex with “her”

Better than sashit

No, she was born a biological male. Stop acting like it affects you.

cute boy

Julia hart is trans? Kekekekekekekeke julia was always male!!!!

It affects everyone who doesn't want kids to be molested

Based poltard