Gisele Shaw outed himself as a tranny to the surprise of absolutely no one with a functioning set of eyes

Gisele Shaw outed himself as a tranny to the surprise of absolutely no one with a functioning set of eyes.

Attached: giseleshaw.png (1000x614, 1.15M)

I think it's time to take a closer look at some of these asians. I got a feeling some of them are ladyboys. Worst pic i've seen of that one and he looks like a darker Io Shirai with big hair.

Attached: 1591594372120.png (686x386, 388.34K)

Io Shirai has pretty convincing secondary sex characteristics. Riho, on the other hand...
>weird, gangly proportions
>no hips
>high cheekbones
>gigantic ribcage

Attached: 11652388148135.jpg (378x700, 20.82K)

We've followed Riho since she was a little girl. She's legit.

Child trannies exist, user. They've existed for a lot longer than anyone wants to admit. It's an ancient Babylonian practice.

>Io Shirai has pretty convincing secondary sex characteristics.
Not at all.
Io is built like a fridge
>no hips
See above
>high cheekbones
Rio also has this
>gigantic ribcage
see first two, also riho's ribcage doesn't look big, and Io's is much larger
Also
>man jaw
>man shoulders
>deep voice
If any joshi is a tranny, this is the one.

Attached: FEKuxcHWYAo_fGM.jpg (861x864, 212.72K)

I was just on a round of cumming to every active female roster member of all the major promotions and I got fooled into shooting a load to this fucking freak faggot and I feel fucking horrible

>herself

>I HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN
>AND SEX WITH GISELE SHAW

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 162633.png (345x362, 117.61K)

present in both sexes, Jap girls usually have stubby legs in joshi wrestling since the tall ones were scouted for athletic sports
>no hips
asian trait
>high cheekbones
asian trait

She has an angled pelvic tilt and female fat distribution. All is revealed in the thighs, user.

Attached: skrk2vbqn7x41.jpg (1536x2048, 506.38K)

>no hips
>asian trait
ok faggot

Attached: Ai-Shinozaki-Bikini-4.jpg (675x900, 87.02K)

Just looks like a manfaced fridge to me. For someone that claims Riho is a tranny you sure do seem oddly protective of a masculine looking joshi though.

Attached: 1640281248858.jpg (2048x1426, 350.03K)

>posting a picture of Io's wide hips
lol

not him but she has nice hips

Ok tranny lover.

Attached: 1609889193963.jpg (818x1024, 105.82K)

Io Shirai and Gisele Shaw are both men, confirmed by this thread. Japanese wrestlers can’t produce dimes where it matters most, in the United States of America.

A while back I inadvertently coerced the Iofag into admitting to being the one behind tranny posting about Shida. Seems to be a thing he does about other women.

Lol how have I never heard about this?

yum

I really wouldn't have known if she bent over to let me have a go for a quick finish if ya know what I mean

Was a while ago, probably a year or so. I just remember being in some Shida thread to shitpost and either made a throwaway remark comparing Shida and Io or he got worked by one someone else made, and since I find Io way uglier than Shida I was like 'I'm not a Shidafag but...' and then he started seething hard, and during that it came out he was pushing the idea that Shida is a man. It was like one of those blondecel meltdown threads.
I pretty much forgot about it until now because I was telling the truth about not being a Shidafag and didn't give much of a shit about anything he posted. But yeah, there's an Iofag that's an easily worked shizo that does that type of thing so that's probably him posting about Riho.