What goes on in this thread?

What goes on in this thread?

Attached: 080A3BE5-70DF-4545-926E-3F38C7D9B1F7.jpg (291x730, 165.43K)

What goes on in Alex's?

Attached: alexa bliss general.jpg (202x286, 1.53K)

Scat fetishism

Lmao

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

cooming

masturbating to things like this

Attached: 1653005086985.jpg (349x422, 33.91K)

Weird fuckers jerking off together

It's one guy who samefags himself with multiple IPs with a couple others going in to lurk but 75% of posts are one guy. If you actually have to ask then go back newfag.

kek

Better than jerking off alone to a tranny :)

Weird Scatfagfics where wrestlers murder each other. Pathetic simping for Mandy and the guy that posts all the wembs. It's 100% mental illness

why did you post a list of MANdy’s main roster accomplishments?

Come again? No one has died or been murdered in any of my scatfics. Not yet anyway.

Attached: mmm finner.jpg (461x512, 186.89K)

It's all the same guy. He also simps for Maryse and Brandi Lauren and responds with multiple IPs pretending he's different people. No hating on the women though, they're good looking but he's an insane schizo. He makes it way more obvious than he thinks.

Kek

obese virgin simp faggotry

t. an insane schizo

Nah it's very obvious to see.

Actual quote
>I can’t stop imagining Mandy stripping off and squeezing a steamy, dreamy log out of her beautiful anus. Just the thought of the smell as she crouches over me, spreading her big, round golden tanned ass cheeks with both hands, while her cute little asshole widens as her tummy chocolate oozes out of her is too much. The dichotomy of a Goddess so perfect doing something so nasty is beyond arousing. I just need the taste of her logs in my mouth

That you're an insane schizo? Yes.

Many people see it you don't need to keep pretending.

The tranny replies to his own thread a few times when it's around and everything else is about Alex being ugly or a man so he gave up.
Here, the entirety of an Alex general can fit in one image.

Attached: thats the entire general.png (1919x3232, 759.19K)

The people that talk to you in your head?

He gave up and started doing the Mandy general. The Bliss generals also had the scatfag talking about eating shit. Obviously the same guy

He uses the same pasta in every thread he makes, he just changes the name.

You don't need to keep replying so you get the last word. I know you're here all day so you literally can do this all day.

That pic is from January 2022 as you can see in the timestamps. Mandy has had generals since 2018 you schizophrenic newfag

Not even the only time this happened, though I didn't get the entirety of this one.

Attached: JUST - the one man general.jpg (880x976, 216.33K)

I download all the Gigi ass webms

I’m sure your mother is very proud of you

Is the janny circlejerk

No shit, retard. That doesn't change anything I said. When the Bliss generals were popular, it was just him spamming his scatfag shit. The Mandy generals are a carbon copy of the Bliss generals with all the shit eating. It's the same guy, but he decided to turn heel on the Bliss general

Attached: same person.png (681x825, 168.02K)

>The Bliss generals also had the scatfag talking about eating shit.
KEK even when I was using Bliss to spoof the logposts on Any Forums I barely ever actually posted in the Bliss general. You have literally no idea what you're talking about.
When I used Bliss for scatposts I made my own threads instead of posting in your shitty general. Furthermore that post isn't even me, you are completely clueless.

He's confusing you with chocoboy and the guy that actually did make Bliss generals for a while.

Lots of untreated mental illness