That's a man

Attached: gis.png (952x740, 468.65K)

kwab bro has a tiny dick

Looks like Moormella

Gisele Shaw is a disgrace. If you’re born a man, you will always be just that. Professional wrestling needs to lose these disgusting freaks.

So Gisele qualified as a trans wrestler

I genuinely thought that was Carmella at first

Like f t m tranny? No way it would not have leaked out if it was a guy

AEW fans might know the reason, but why do trannies try and sneak into prowrestling?

Is it because they get off on dressing as a woman physically overpowering real females? Like, they're pissed off they were born with a penis so beating up real women is a dream job?

Because they failed/couldn't hack it as a male wrestler. Also, look up autogynophilia

Well it didn't and it is a mtf. One of many. There's a good few even more obvious than this one.

Carmella
MANdy
Charlotte

Also:
Sasha
Jade Cargill

Sasha Banks is all woman and always has been. Keep begging for my attention.

Charlotte flair

Sasha fucks fans. Then. Now. Forever. Cope, Sashaschizo. You're the one who replied to me btw, stupid faggot. KWAB

Charlotte isn't a tranny. I actually went to high school with her at Providence High School in Charlotte NC. Her name is Ashley, and shes a female. I know a few bros who smashed back in the day.

>look up autogynophilia
Oof, it sounds gross. Naw, I'm just gonna stay ignorant on this one. Crawling into the mind of an Aewtist to understand why "transexuals are based" was a bad idea.

I'm just thankful they can't get a million - their poisonous message won't reach anyone of value.

Attached: instagram_flko3-1_fna_fbcdn_net-286227080_507543991122151_4809267787830463682_n.jpg (1440x1078, 217.78K)

I didn’t reply to (You). Did you see a (You) that I didn’t? I don’t give them to worthless waifufags and trolls that can’t discuss professional wrestling. I’m straight unlike you. You think Sasha Banks is a tranny, meaning you have some weird fetish. I can confirm, she’s all woman and now quit looking for my attention, faggot.

Sure they did, buddy

Attached: him and her got it on.jpg (1200x600, 57.52K)

How can you confirm? You can't. She's faithful to her husband retired professional wrestler Mikaze.

I'm serious, faggot.

male pattern baldness

Attached: Balda Banks.jpg (736x552, 46.34K)

Sasha Banks is a fan fucking, polygamous, horse faced, Hollywood reject, failed WWE superstar, no mic skills having, balding tranny. Then. Now. Forever. Together. Cope, seethe, and dilate Sashaschizo. You're the biggest laughing stock lolcow on Any Forums. K W A B

Maybe he'll come clean now one of his brothers did.

Attached: 1652146915716.jpg (283x337, 21.38K)

I want her on my TV NOW

Sasha Banks isn’t bald. You’re posting an image following a brutal Hell in a Cell match with Charles. Banks is perfect and no matter what you obese losers say on here, I’m always going to love her. Don’t like it? Cry elsewhere because this man (something none of you trannies are), isn’t going anywhere. Get on-topic to the thread which happens to be Gisele Shaw.

Attached: 002E799B-4B6D-498B-B4AF-A3B85ED88022.jpg (626x1594, 170.9K)