Paige is Mad

You know she want to call this guy a certain word. You know what word that is Any Forums.

Attached: WHITE WOMEN MAD.png (497x897, 379.91K)

kinda racist from her

Am I worked, I thought she was dead? Not that I want her to be dead or anything, I'm pro-life.

Based negroid

Attached: ECD9FDFF-C0D6-4098-AFF4-9C8CCD52FA90.jpg (612x574, 66.12K)

RENT FREE

Attached: 1656001563932m.jpg (1024x618, 97.41K)

Well played republican

>overturns abortion
>overturns gun control
>wants to overturn gay marriage
>wants to ban condoms
>wants to ban gays in general
>ignores interracial marriage
lmao based

your pathetic for typing this out you dumb boomer fuck you

Attached: 1636791451702.jpg (209x211, 24.87K)

i can see why she would be annoyed. paige probably has some kids she doesnt even know about

Where's finnerbro when you need him

Based fellow black republic married to a white woman

B-but, I thought the Supreme Court being more diverse and inclusive was a good thing? That was the whole point Biden nominated a black women, right? Wasn't this what you wanted?

holy seething workedola

>You know what word that is Any Forums
N....azi ?

Clarence doesn't want to touch horrid black booty, can't blame him bro. white women just hit different

>Heard loses trial
>gets fired from Warner
>Ezra "Im a tranny Im protected" Miller gets the boot from Warner
>Val-Zod movie gets canned in favor of Henry Cavill since he is a bigger draw as Superman than some barely known black actor they wanted to pick
>Wokeflix is going bankrupt
>Elon about to buy Twitter
>diverse supreme court turns out to be more conservative than whites
is America starting to wake up?

>92
>black man

Attached: KWAB surprised Nash.jpg (480x360, 22.79K)

Pendulum is definitely shifting

>Clarence doesn't want to touch horrid black booty
tbf black women are bottom-tier, if you check all the dating statistics, white men and white women are most desired among all races, while asian men and black women are the least desired, black women are the least desired, black women are like third or fourth most desired by their own men kwab lmao

The left pushed too far and the pendulum is swinging back. In the 90s it was about safe, legal and RARE abortions. Then leftwing extremists turned abortion into some womans right of passage and wanted absolutely no restrictions no matter how far along the pregnancy was because mY bOdY mY cHoIcE. That evilness is back to bite them in the ass now.

Attached: 1655999556060.jpg (451x421, 16.44K)

Why is Paige upset any foetus would just fall out of her giant stretched out cunt anyway

Elon Musk is a faggot just like his tranny son.

Black privilege

Hoes mad and we've all seen what kinda hoe she is.

Imagine being so smart you don’t bother to read a single article before you gain an opinion

>America
>wake up
Unless they start kicking out the jews and getting the niggers under control, no.

democrats unironically pushed the abortion rights to everyone because black population started to rise and black women didnt have the right for abortion