What's the big libertarian bitch thinking right now?

Attached: index.jpg (199x253, 7.4K)

Abortion violates the NAP because you're killing an unborn baby without its consent.

>I'm saving a fortune living in OPs head rent free

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ABORTIONS WHORES!!!!

>ha, what know Soiboy Page

He's going to celebrate by impreganting
a woman and then laughing and screaming "THIS IS FOR KATIE VICK!!!!!"

>Based and Big Red Pilled

it can't consent to being born either

christcucks love niggers impregnating their daughters ohh especially if he play niggerball

he already told (You), don't you use twitter?

>"THIS IS FOR KATIE VICK!!!!!"

Attached: 9b2a9a03-wwes-discarded-plans-for-highly-panned-katie-vick-storyline-revealed.jpg (1280x720, 80.41K)

The Pig Head KWABchine Gayne

>BOOOOOOOO
>YOU ARE UGLY
>PIIIIIG HEAAAD PIIIIIG HEAAAD
>YOU GOT JANNETIED BY YOUR BROTHER WHO KILLED YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR CAREER IS AN OBJECTIVE FAILURE
Why was the crowd so mean to Gayne?

KWAUABRB
(Kek what an ugly ass big red machine)

>America confirming the birth of millionss more black babies who will have no support from parents, and will be a financial drain on the state until they get old enough to join a gang

KEK based, let the country burn

So you want to send white teenagers to fight China?

the big kwabchine retard gayn

He's happy because he's a hardcore authoritarian and only calls himself libertarian to feel special

Uh-huh. It just nourishes itself and grows in the womb because it has no desire to live in the world, obviously. #HeckinScience

abortion has plummeted anyway, it's below roe wade levels, and its been plummeting for 20 years now I think. niggers yearly field trip to the abortion clinic aka the community outreach center isn't the rite of passage it use to be

You're killing a parasite that lacks sentience. Do you cry when someone squashes a bug too?

>the fetus can survive independently of its mother
do conservatards really?

KEK WHAT A CHUD

>has no valid concept of anything, so just pretend killing babies is cool
Yes, libtards really do.

a fetus isn't a baby

Amazing that you guys lost the abortion debate with such great arguments.

He's not actually that big (Female here)

your nieces and nephews are niggers

He's thinking, I agree with devolved power, states rights and federalism so I'm happy with the decision