What's he thinking right now?

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 162.93K)

>Why can't I get my wife pregnant?

>owie owie owie my toe feels ouchie

12 year old boys can't get pregnant brother, just ask a Catholic priest.

>can't wait to prep Tyrone tonight

>God I hope the Tickle Monster is just a myth

>I deserved to main event Wrestlemania not Miz.

He's finna make Tony put him in a pro abortion storyline

>Damn, I forgot to buy condoms for Mr Lethal

He wants to go outside and punch the first elderly white republican voter he sees in the face for ruining america

>and in lighter news, former WWE wrestler "Semen Punk" was hospitalized earlier today after suffering a brutal beating by a geriatric woman with a heavy purse

>it's a good thing I don't give a fuck about abortion laws either way otherwise I'd be really pissed, but how can I use this decision to both virtue signal and squeeze more money out of Tony?

KWAB what a bitch

Attached: DSsg.gif (270x283, 988.75K)

kek

>they're going to know when the kid comes out dark

Attached: 1654368903096.png (1232x832, 462.17K)

>Holy KWAB! Sucks to be poor
Do you guys actually think this sociopath truly gives a shit that plebs living in red states can't get abortions anymore? None of it affects him. He'll put out a hollow tweet and go back to watching Netflix with a smile on his face.

>major breaking non-wrestling related off-topic news
>first thing i do is come to Any Forums - Professional Wrestling to see if there are any funny threads about it and see what clever and convoluted way the OP hides it to seem wrestling related

I love you frens

Attached: 1602881098014.jpg (396x385, 21.06K)

kek

shut up, stop ruining the site

>Were there enough "love kitto" posts or should I add more?

me too user

>I wonder what my tweet should say. Should it be a long "I'm here for you sisters" speech, or should I keep it brief with a simple "disappointed."?