You never became a pro wrestler like you wanted to when you were a kid

>You never became a pro wrestler like you wanted to when you were a kid
why live, Any Forums

Attached: 1635678135076.jpg (600x600, 63.92K)

How old are you?

I wrestled 5 years in the indies, had a couple tryouts for the bigger feds. Never went anywhere, I fucked my knee up really bad and it was just never right again and I didn't want to get old and be more fucked up so I quit.

Pussy

I did , it was fun . Waking up everyday in my late 30s with hip pain isn’t fun . It’s the price I paid and I’m happy that I lived my dream . I won’t continue to punish my body though unless i made it big .

why not? have you seen the standards to go on national tv today?

Yeah, well I am 30 now and can walk. Some of my friends are fucking absolute screwed. Can barely get out of bed in the morning, fucked up on painkillers. I do miss it but it just destroys you.

i am moving to florida to become a mma fighter

How many of you were that backyard fat Jeff Hardy ?

Well for starters I’m not a masochist

When I got out of school I actually looked in to applying for a job with WWE, but decided I didn't want to live in Conneticut because I can't even spell it. That being said..... if you are young and wanted to be in the business there are ways to make it happen. They need janitors, tv crew, website people, accountants, lawyers, and secretaries for Vince and Johnny Ace to double team.

I used to have those arm sleeves and everything. Wish I still had them.

Attached: FEhyAckXMAMvtod.jpg (2048x1152, 164.02K)

>>became a pro wrestler like you wanted to when you were a kid
these people are now shitting up the industry working for aewho

I did. It is fun but the politics and the shitheads make it less fun.

Attached: 0a1.jpg (888x499, 102.34K)

Why the fuck would I want to be a pro wrestler? Ruining my body for 10 fans and a hotdog? I'll probably get molested in the locker room too.

I'm 33 and still think about giving it a shot.

When is it too late to start? I'm 21 and looking to get into the business by 25. Nearest school to me is Alex Wright's school, does anyone have any experience with that one? Good or nah
Also is there any point in even bothering? It really is my dream and I'd die happy if I ever made a living off of it but I don't know

DDP made his debut at 35, we can make it bros

Consider 90% of wrestlers never make it big enough to actually make money. Probably made the right decision.

I wouldn't want to be in a business with sensitive butthurt fake tough guy faggots that weigh 100 pounds with a height of 5'4 that do all the flipperinos.