FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN GAMETHREAD #1

Scheduled for tonight's edition of WWE Friday Night Smackdown from Austin, Texas, at the Moody Center:

*WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER vs. Ricochet.

*Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura in a Money in the Bank Qualifying match.

*Aliyah vs. Shotzi Blackheart in a Money in the Bank Qualifying match.

Attached: shitzi brapfart.jpg (1600x2000, 2.74M)

ITS TIME
FOR THE SAME EVENT

Why is Gunther bs ricochet happening again
Did Vince not like it at first and they're redoing it ?

Are you new to WWE?

>the Moody Center
lmao remember when cole calls aleister moody? and damn another week without teasing what roman will be doing :(

Isn’t it a little early for the SmackDown Gamethread? Every match listed has occurred multiple times. Have fun watching your slop! Let me know when WWE becomes about wrestling like it should be. Not cringe “Sports entertainment.”

>Texas
Per Meltzer, Punk is backstage with a new T-shirt

The number One, undefeated, and undisputed best weekly wrestling show on TV.

What's the chance that Max Dupri is going to unveil Brennan and/or Manny tonight?

Attached: DIMES DUPRI STABLE.jpg (968x996, 121.43K)

No I'm just curious why is the belt on the line, not good if either of them lose
If DQ and some new Gunther feud then fine

lol all three matches are rematches

What is King Carny going to mumble about tonight?

Attached: vince-mcmahon[1].jpg (960x540, 49.99K)

What's the story with Rondetta and Natty? Nether of them have been building the feudo n TV the past month

You want my honest take?
>Shoot it was a good match last time, but could have gone longer/harder. Barely any choppas from Guntz
>Kayfabe, Ricochet knocked out Ludwig last time despite the latter never having interfered in a match, so I expect a receipt, possibly tonight
Just ffs don't ruin Gunther with a short reign.
Cena at SummerSlam would be my goal.

Also forgot to mention that I witnessed Sasha Banks getting gangbanged by fans in the parking lot of a stadium after a wwe show once, don't know if that's important

Hope Aliyah is wearing this

Attached: 5435432.webm (400x587, 1.71M)

GUNTHER is going to win again. I think this is just like their old rematch clause they had for years.

Yes milly

Attached: 9CEC1F9B-B532-41C9-BA0E-35A595C3EB56.jpg (808x1043, 642.06K)

>when WWE becomes about wrestling
If WWE ever becomes about "wrestling" then the show will die

>6168236
No (You) for you. Keep begging for attention. I’m not going to bump for little SmackDown Gamethread a bunch and get you more replies. Sasha Banks is happily married to pic-related and has never been with a fan. She never will be with a fan. Her words, not mine. Please let me know when WWE becomes watchable.

Attached: A2B66312-C058-43D2-906E-672183E28E0E.jpg (800x800, 136.69K)

You're a fat pudgy faced faggot with bitch hair you frail milquetoast loser.

WITH A COCK IN MY HAND
THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST COOM
IN MY LIFE

You won't get a new GUNTHER feud for a while bro. I swear some of you guys claim to watch WWE but not know how it works. It's like you ignore the show until the typical booking starts to affect your favorites.

>short reign
That would be 2 weeks, that's not a reign