Kill yourselves pol fags

/aspw/ love punk

Attached: pepe.jpg (477x414, 36.37K)

Never have and never will. Go back.
Abortion is murder btw.

Now tell them that being incels means they might as well cut their cocks off too and become like their cherished trannies.

I am a leftist and agree with some of Punk's positions. The guy is just genuinely a shitter. He is great at selling matches but every fucking time the match starts, I get reminded I'm watching a boring fag. And this was before he was 80 years old

SCOTUS is cringe, but even I think Punk is a dipshit.

I don’t like CM Punk. I never saw him in WWE because I stopped watching WWE when I was 12 and he wasn’t there yet. I thought what he and Dana did was a disgrace to MMA, and I dislike his white male bashing and all his smug lefty cuckery in general. I think AEW was better without him and that he’s the primary reason why AEW feels like it’s falling off in popularity and losing momentum

there were almost no punk fans on here until he joined AEW then miraculously they all started crawling out of the woodwork. we used to be able to make fun of cm punk in peace

>bad because le heckin political views!
>bad worker
>the last main roster 5 star match (before the codester)
>bad because le heckin my MMA!
Punk is a great storyteller, incredible worker and the best on the mic. The only reason you chuds hate him because of non-wrestling things

I know it's always been seen as kind of a joke response to this happening, but is it time for women to start asking men how they vote? And if they vote republican/anti-choice to refuse them sex/ghost them?

I don't have a say in how this plays out being a man and all, but I am firmly supportive of what women choose to do about this.

Oh, and obviously vote these bastards out.

KWAB

Attached: punketty.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

>5 star match
According to Meltzer. Even Omega is shitting on his ratings now despite getting 30 5 star matches or whatever it was lol

You copy pasted this from reddit or whatever, but it's right :)

>Abortion is murder btw.
fetuses arent human christcuck

that forward roll always gets me

Makes sense to me.
As a man, I would never fuck another man that votes Republican. Women should do the same.

they actually are, seethe harder :)

>t. Fetus-loving pedo
Have fun paying child support lol

you believe in a bearded man god floating in the sky. your opinion means nothing

christcucks are cringe but god is definitely real

leftyniggers big upsetti :)
no more baby killing for you :)

Punk cant draw a Milly

Attached: 1655860609141.jpg (306x354, 17.91K)