Unironically speaking he isn’t wrong here

Attached: 8E6E120A-7E08-4C7F-9700-FF840030DA1D.jpg (828x1074, 574.14K)

Did Kenny change his name to Will or something? Sounds like himself

I shoot can’t name 5 memorable Ospreay matches and I’ve seen pretty much all his njpw singles matches

Thats what people said about Kenny for years lol

>I have never seen a vagina

the same is true for kenneth

nice self awareness

Great. Now say the same shit about all the other 'moves' guys --yourself included-- because it's true for the rest of you, too.

Ospreay vs Scurll at Sakura Genesis 2018 was great. Basically 20 minutes of Scurll sawdusting Billy GOAT.

I really smell a work with these comments. I don't want to be the kind of Bully Ray guy who thinks everything is a work, but SRS mentions that Kenny was the one who reached out to have the interview in the first place, so he must have had some reason for doing it, and then halfway through it out of nowhere he starts uncharacteristically trashing Ospreay. Reminds me of how the original Jericho Tokyo Dome match came about from a twitter feud. I'll wait and see if Ospreay responds and it turns into a back and forth.

Basically everyone has 20 very forgettable five star matches these days because Dave has low standards.
Hell, I've thoroughly enjoyed Kenny matches and just never thought about them ever again more than an hour after watching them.
He's working btw

Attached: prepare to die in a reasonable time-frame.png (320x430, 169.06K)

For people going "erm, welp, that's you kenny" are completely getting worked. It's a tongue in cheek comment to get Ospreay to fire back, and then they have a feud on the backburner so they can do business.

Yeah, it's funny that Kenny is nominally praising Jay White, but in actuality he's trying to set up an angle with Will because he knows Will is the real star.

It’s clearly a work you retarded spastic. Can’t believe you just wrote a blog about why ‘it might be a work’. They are obviously friends.

The never of this fucking guy, huh?

They've been talking shit about each other for a lot longer than you might realize

He isn't wrong but he fails to realize that it applies to himself as well

Kenny Omega will never wrestle again.

I bet you were on the posters who insisted Kenny and Jay hated each other

They did

kek